• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 19th, Snow Run

Hey Paul...Mike said he'd sell you the 35's that you saw yesterday if you wan them...give me a call...(he's going to get 36s anyway)

Chris

I`m locked front ,powerlock rear ,winch , chain saw, air,map;to much to list
Also a towbar ,hopefully won`t have to use it this time (Like Range Rover back from Little Naches :laugh3: ) runnin solo see ya there :wave:

hards91xj said:
I`m locked front ,powerlock rear ,winch , chain saw, air,map;to much to list
Also a towbar ,hopefully won`t have to use it this time (Like Range Rover back from Little Naches :laugh3: ) runnin solo see ya there :wave:

Everyone is ok when Howard is on the trail:)
That Range Rover is still recovering from that trip!!

Michael

I just put the hooks on today. I tried to get some from Jeep and they were $129. I couldn't believe it!!!!! For a hunk of metal that bends at the end?!?!?!?! I told them I would make the ones for $5 work.

Can't wait. I got to get to bed. Leaving at 6:00am.

We will be looking for you, Jeff! You DO have a long haul from Aberdeen. Will a 6:00 departure put you in Sultan in time? I'm leaving the Seatac area by 7:00 so I can Gas up and start breakfast by 8:00.

U gonna make it in 3 hours?

hards91xj said:
Well looks like us southenders are headed out at the same time :Leaving NE Tacoma/ Fedway 6:30-7:00. :)
Gas is cheaper in Monroe - better to top off there...

My cell is 1(360) 220-6265. Call me if your running late so we don't leave anyone behind.

For anyone coming up from the South end. My cell is 360-789-0064. I will be leaving Yelm by 6:30 at the latest. Brian and I will be leaving Lacey by 7:00.

Jason

Hope everyone made it home safe from Reiter.(yes I said Reiter) I see a few of them lurking around. THAT WAS A GREAT WHEELING TRIP.

Thanks to: Mike, Howard, Scott, Joe, Mark, Marc, Jeff, Jason, Andy, Paul, And FLYIN BRIAN.

111_1177.jpg

It was a GREAT trip!! More pics can be found at:

http://home.comcast.net/~mr_sniggly

These pics are compressed for the Web. A LOT of them didn't turn out because Pat didn't know enough about the camera. If there's one on my site that you want, just Holler, ok?

Thanks for another successful trip, everyone!

Great pics Mark or should I say Pat. The tire smoke one with me is killer :yelclap:
site1146.jpg

Kinda looks like a crime scene. :skull1: Definitely DO NOT ENTER Launch in Progress.

thank guys, that was a great trip! I lost my alt in woodinville on the way home! It was about 8:45 when I limped to a 76 station,Tried to find an open parts store, but they were all closed(where is howard,when you need him L.O.L)So I started thinking... I have a 89 sitting in my garage on a stand(in port orchard)So I called home told my wife the situation, she pulled the alt and brought it to me. She really saved the day.Anyway all is well going to evans tommorow, look forword to wheeling w/ you again soon,Joe

Your wife pulled the alternator for you? Like it was still bolted in? :repair: You seriously own your wife a night out on the town. She is the coolest.

Joe, you owe your wife a BEER!!

Howard, Special thanks for the tug!!

Group, Thanks for another great trip!!

I vote Mark as our official photo narrator!!

Thanks again guys,
Michael

2xtreme said:
Joe, you owe your wife a BEER!!

Howard, Special thanks for the tug!!

Group, Thanks for another great trip!!

I vote Mark as our official photo narrator!!

Thanks again guys,
Michael
Not a problem , those U joint $
wait till the tow $$$$ hits you. fun and a learning day for some. Enjoyed.

Back