• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hypothermia Run 2010 (Evans Creek)

Re: Hypothermia Run 2010

I would so be down for Evans on Sunday if I had sliders. :-/

~Scott

I have a softball tourney saturday. Depending on how late that was going to run I was going to try and find you guys saturday night or sunday.

I'd be up to wheel someplace sunday.

My suspicion at the moment is that I will probably plan on being at Evan's Creek for some wheeling on Sunday.

Probably be there about 9:00AM or 10:00AM?

Who is in for this?
Prefered time?

Michael

Whatever time we meet up keep in mind that daylight savings is sat night. so set your clock forward so you dont miss out:speepin:. just set the time and meet up location and I am there.

Let's make it 10:00AM in the lower main parking lot.

Michael

Just out of curiosity how many are planning on making it tomorrow?

I just got home from a Friday night snow run, and I'm on the fence on whether to prep the Jeep and make the drive on Sunday. If there's a decent turnout I'd be up for it.

2xtreme and Big Mike are the only ones I see showing interest.

I just got my new tires put on yesterday and now I need to do some more cutting to the front fenders and add to the leaf pack in the rear. I'm working towards having this done today so I can go tomorrow.

Back