• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 19th, Snow Run

Not at 3:00.

So can we set another date guys? Evans Creek? April? Possibly Sunday?

Thanks
Jason

JMotorsprt said:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=ubh7kxj.12d4vker&x=0&h=1&y=-bi6hgh

Link to my pics. Mark will probably add the better shots to his album.

Jason
My place is full...there are a lot of shots that didn't make it there...and some that look like something out of the 60's (Far out! Man! :spin3: :wow: :puke: ).

If there isn't an official "March" run, maybe Jason and I can pull together a "Best of" group of photos for March. I also suggested to Jason that he start his own site - he has Comcast and the same capability as I do...

Any further thoughts about hosting NAXJA Northwest photos somewhere? I washed my rig today at lunch and it looks like I biffed a rock, or a tree (or two). I'll post pics....

Anytime in april or the end of march would be good for me to tag along my rig should be ready by then if full traction gets my lift here so i can get it installed and the gears broke in by then, loved the photos of the last run looks like every one had a good time, and i see there is aleast one other guy in port orchard also, john

Back