• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hypothermia Run 2008 (March 29-30)

I just got the IROKs mounted and a snow run would be perfect for testing out the IROKs and bead locks. I'll be at the Denny creek exit by 9:00, either at the parking lot, or down the road where the tow rig parking is. I’ll be on channel 4.

Anybody have an extra seat and willing to meet at a P&R somewhere on the way?

WaXJ_Skier said:
Anybody have an extra seat and willing to meet at a P&R somewhere on the way?

I could meet you at the Kingsgate, South Kirkland, or Issaquah Transfer Point (the one just off I-90 near Gilman village) at around 7:30 if you like. PM with a number and I will give you a call.

Thanks for a great day, guys! That was awesome. The snow conditions were perfect and I was really happy /w the way my rig worked. Hopefully some of y'all got some pics cuz I forgot my camera.

J

KarlVP said:
So FiFo, you don't like my creepys anymore?

there's nothing wrong with you creepys, but in the snow, IROKs are the shit!

Well have to see how they compare under different conditions in the future.

pichers1.jpg

Yeah, I blew this one. Forgot the wife had made plans months ago with her girlfriends for an overnighter dinner/theater thing downtown, she reminded me last Wednesday, I should have posted up that I was out for this.

Hope you all had a good time.

I am glad you guys ended up having a good time. With the weather it should have turned out pretty good! I think we ended up with a decent 4" of snow here in the yard and the kids got to do their sledding for the last time this year. I bet it dumped up there?

I finally seemed to have recovered from this flu thing Saturday evening.

Looking forward to seeing pic's!!

Michael

Back