• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tinkham Snow Run (Sun) Feb 15th

Out. Transmission mount is shot, new one on order. Working this weekend to pay for it, new/refurbed rear leafs, and a traction bar. When it rains, it pours. :(

Douche.

Referring to both you, and how to fix your problem.;)

Oh yeah Baby. A little lower. Oh yeah, that's the spot.

This is still on for Tinkham correct? There was some talk about trying to switch places but it's still going to be on for meeting up at the parking lot discussed on the first page at 9:00 A.M. right?

If so, I'm definitely an "IN" now.

How long does it take to get there from Tacoma?

At what speed?
MAttsspeedo.jpg

Basically Bellevue plus a half hour - longer if I90 has snow on it. Sory I have never lived int he South end so I'm not up on the travel times down there.

Yes, This is still on. All same info from the original post.

Michael

My Jeep's Top Speed is 85.

I don't take the Jeep much about 60.

Plus it looks like my cousin, Brian and one of his friend's might be in Convoy.

North Bend.

-----Matt-----
either that or past that at exit 35 known to most as "truck town"....last gas before the top of the pass....there are a few stations there... and a bbq joint too....:lickout:

i should try to be in on this since i'm putting tons of work into the shitbox this week and its my territory....

Hmm, so I'm possibly doing alot of different things this weekend, but I might at least meet you guys in in the parking lot, and perhaps see if someone wouldn't mind letting me hop-in for a ride-along. My XJ's 2days worth of new to me and bonestock, I really wouldn't bother trying to take it toofar anywhere at this point, but I'd like to get a feel for wheeling around here and perhaps meet some of you.

Hmm, so I'm possibly doing alot of different things this weekend, but I might at least meet you guys in in the parking lot, and perhaps see if someone wouldn't mind letting me hop-in for a ride-along. My XJ's 2days worth of new to me and bonestock, I really wouldn't bother trying to take it toofar anywhere at this point, but I'd like to get a feel for wheeling around here and perhaps meet some of you.

Last time I was on a run in that area about three gyus were doing the ride along and leaving their rigs in the lot. I'm sure there will be an open seat. Just be aware that ridealong intails tow strap attachment duty :rof: .

Last time I was on a run in that area about three gyus were doing the ride along and leaving their rigs in the lot. I'm sure there will be an open seat. Just be aware that ridealong intails tow strap attachment duty :rof: .

unless you switch vehicles. :gee:

Back