• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Annual Bald Mountain Snow Run

I heard corey is tearing down his rig with Buck.
If you want Corey's number Ben, give me a call.

My rig is completely tore down. I would love to wheel again with you Ben...still never seen anyone make it up the soup bowl on anything less than 37's besides you. Also, if you want my hatch that could possibly be arranged...pm me and we can discuss.

My rig is completely tore down. I would love to wheel again with you Ben...still never seen anyone make it up the soup bowl on anything less than 37's besides you. Also, if you want my hatch that could possibly be arranged...pm me and we can discuss.

That would be cool Shannon. If I could get my hands on a hatch, it might prevent the total destruction of my rig. Are you tearing apart your junk or what? Just be sure it is ready for Sierra Fest. BTW I have a new golden retriever pup for your dog to hump

Hey guys (and gals) I am officially out for this run :-( We have a big company meeting that weekend that I cannot miss.

NEXT YEAR for sure.

Have a GREAT TIME.....

That would be cool Shannon. If I could get my hands on a hatch, it might prevent the total destruction of my rig. Are you tearing apart your junk or what? Just be sure it is ready for Sierra Fest. BTW I have a new golden retriever pup for your dog to hump

The jeep is pretty bare right now, but I am unsure of the direction I want to go. It was just fun taking it apart really. Is you dog a girl or boy? Not that it matters my dog will hump anything, lol.
ry%3D480

Here is Paisley not sure about the bare metal under his feet.
ry%3D480

I wanted to make this run real bad, but it interferes with some testing I gotta do for the Coast Guard.
have fun guys and take lots of pics!

I'm in Iraq until May but I just got some pictures from the wife of all the snow in Prather, I guess 168 was a mess and the four lane was closed.

Should be tons of snow up there for you guys! Maybe to much???

Doug

Yeah Doug, I went up yesterday. Best snow I've seen in years, the real fluffy stuff, fun to play in. Get back safe man and thanks for doing what you do. You to Jimbo thanks for serving.

I'll snag your hatch, do you need any parts? And yeah I got a bitch for your pooch.

Whats up Ben??? Todd and I are out...my rig is in pieces and I'm busy taking care of a new baby boy, Todd got married too, packed up, and moved to Colorado (dirty bastard). Anyways it will be a while before I get my rig done and go out to play, hopefully well hook up at a meet and greet. Until then have fun wheelin without me.

The wife doesn't want me to chop it so I am currently in limbo...I will let you know about the hatch very soon.

My wife says the same and I halfway agree with her. If you do get past your wife and part it out give me a hollar.

woohoo! i'm getting a winch bumper and a rear bumper with a tire carrier! should help out with this run!

Whats up Ben??? Todd and I are out...my rig is in pieces and I'm busy taking care of a new baby boy, Todd got married too, packed up, and moved to Colorado (dirty bastard). Anyways it will be a while before I get my rig done and go out to play, hopefully well hook up at a meet and greet. Until then have fun wheelin without me.

Wow, congratulations on your new kid! Priorities probably just got all jacked around now. Tell Todd I said hello the next time you talk to him and I will hopefully see you around, off duty of course. We'll have to have a meet and greet here shortly for the central valley guys, and I'll be sure to get a hold of you when it happens.

Back