• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Tues 8/22 630pm

djblade311 said:
Prater, your family better come because I sweet talked the wife into going with...so she'll expected some female companionship. :)

That's cool! We are planning on being there! We will probably be there around 6:30 or so.

d'oh. THe wife wants me to take the baby along and leave her at home so she can get some stuff done.

djblade311 said:
d'oh. THe wife wants me to take the baby along and leave her at home so she can get some stuff done.
D'oh!!:shocked:

Kyung

We had a great turnout tonight. Thanks everyone!!!

Thank you to Scott of Clean RC for the pinion yoke strap kits,
and Grant of Force Batteries for the use of his facility and the donation of an Odyssey Battery.

karstic said:
We had a great turnout tonight. Thanks everyone!!!
...and Grant of Force Batteries ... for the donation of an Odyssey Battery.
Yah...thanks dude party1:
now let's go fishin

index.php

winner!

ya it was fun just talking to everyone... dad had a good time too. We both thought our jeeps need alittle more work to be done tho lol.

thanks to all again! Scott, thanks for the yoke kit! :p

Thanks Stephan, Grant, and Scott! I was cool meeting a few new folks and seeing friends. My wife likes it too and seeing other females there makes even better for her. She is excited abotu learngin about Jeeps and building her TJ!

Back