• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New location for OC Meet and Greet on May 10th

Hopefully, and I WILL try, I can catch an early flight tomorrow and get back to CA for the M&G.
Remi I have a shirt for you as well from the SoCalXJ Jambo.

Reporting from Fargo ND...

So if you got the food covered, I don't have to bring any Korean (beef) BBQ?

xjohnnyc said:
So if you got the food covered, I don't have to bring any Korean (beef) BBQ?
Probably not for this one: we got plenty of food that needs to be consumed and I think of all people you I can count on the most ;)

gcurtis said:
Just back from the office, there is salsa in the fridge. Do not bring any, however, bring chips.
I got chips! Two bags worth. As a matter of fact I have a WHOLE BOX of goodies which also includes plates and such.... so someone bring beer for me (I mean BEER not some soda pop ;) ) for carrying all that stuff back and forth :D Oh yeah, and lets not forget beer for the host either :cheers:

Kejtar said:
I got chips! Two bags worth. As a matter of fact I have a WHOLE BOX of goodies which also includes plates and such.... so someone bring beer for me (I mean BEER not some soda pop ;) ) for carrying all that stuff back and forth :D Oh yeah, and lets not forget beer for the host either :cheers:
See you all there!

Kejtar said:
See you all there!
It was a blast!!! Burgers were good, the Fat Tire was good (although the case I brought dissapeared really fast ;) ) and the chapter recovered $64 in the food money (Big Bear burger and dogs)! THanks for all the donations!

Remi

There was a really good turnout last night, some new faces and some familiar ones.

karstic said:
There was a really good turnout last night, some new faces and some familiar ones.

I was a new face.

And I wanted to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.:roll: I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but I am glad I did. I am now considering joining NAXJA but I can't go out and play in my stock crapper yet :tears:

Again.......THANKS

Andy

silverslk said:
I was a new face.

And I wanted to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.:roll: I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but I am glad I did. I am now considering joining NAXJA but I can't go out and play in my stock crapper yet :tears:

Again.......THANKS

Andy

Don't let Remi's junk scare you. There are runs for stock to modified rigs most all the time. Worst case if you don't feel comfortable there are usually open seats to ride along. I have done this over the years and it can be as fun to do getting to go and see what the rigs are capable of. Welcome Andy.

karstic said:

Not sure where I fit in but I got a lot of "you suck" comments last night for some reason. :D

Hey Mike, you suck!

Andy, thanks for the asada. Look forward to having your rig out on a trail... that is if I ever end up back on a trail... sheesh.

Saturday, for those hearty volunteers, show up at 9A. We'll be installing pallet shelves and unloading a truck.

After a short break, there will be another load coming down around 2PM.

Thanks for the help and glad it worked out. Now to work out the deal on drilled and slotted rotors!

there is a shop in the same parking lot as grants new shop that does custom slotted/drilled rotors. They are discussing giving us a club rate..

I took a look at their gear, it looks like they are equiped to do custom slotting. You could get "CLEAN RACING" etched in your rotors if you wanted.. ;)

Back