• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New location for OC Meet and Greet on May 10th

gcurtis said:
Only if they remember a six pack for the host. ;)

No joke.......what do ya like? Corona? Heinekin?

Is this M&G on a wednesday? What time does it start?

Last edited by a moderator:
(sorry about the edit up above, I accidently hit that instead of quote and didn't catch the error till a moment later).

silverslk said:
No joke.......what do ya like? Corona? Heinekin?
I believe Grant likes dark brit and belgian stuff, but I know he will chime in :D

Is this M&G on a wednesday? What time does it start?

Again, I'll leave that one in Grant's hands since we are going to be his guests ;)

Last edited:
Kejtar said:
(sorry about the edit up above, I accidently hit that instead of quote and didn't catch the error till a moment later).

I believe Grant likes dark brit and belgian stuff, but I know he will chime in :D

Again, I'll leave that one in Grant's hands since we are going to be his guests ;)

Start time, say 6PM?

As for beer, I like Sierra Nevada... :D

Fridge is in and chillin'. BBQ may not be built by the m&g but I'll haul the Weber up for use that evening.

Remi, are you picking up burgers and dogs?

gcurtis said:
I thought we were calling quality beer :D

Fridge is in and chillin'. BBQ may not be built by the m&g but I'll haul the Weber up for use that evening.

Remi, are you picking up burgers and dogs?
OK, I'll bring the burgers and all the stuff to go with it. It will probably be only a few bucks a head.

Last edited:
I told Grant that I'd bring some Korean BBQ. Is Schnauzer okay?

xjohnnyc said:
I told Grant that I'd bring some Korean BBQ. Is Schnauzer okay?
Come on Johnny. Don't skimp on us with the Schnauzer meat. We all know that the mangiest mutts are the tastiest. Go to the local pound...

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Come on Johnny. Don't skimp on us with the Schnauzer meat. We all know that the mangiest mutts are the tastiest. Go to the local pound...

Kyung

Why even go to the pound...just drive around the neighborhood with some Milk Bonz and a dog whistle...

Start time, say 6PM?

Have you had the stuff from Stone Brewery? Its a small joint out of Carlsbad.

I might try to bring some Carne Asada, if thats cool. Just don't hold me to it!!! haha:passgas:

karstic said:
Why even go to the pound...just drive around the neighborhood with some Milk Bonz and a dog whistle...
Don't need to to that anymore :D I have a cooler fuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllll of food that I need to unload (Frozen burger stuff and so on).

silverslk said:
Have you had the stuff from Stone Brewery? Its a small joint out of Carlsbad.

I might try to bring some Carne Asada, if thats cool. Just don't hold me to it!!! haha:passgas:

Yeah, I know a little about Stone and Lee... he brews some good stuff but you should try his "not for public consumption" beers... wicked good.

gcurtis said:
Yeah, I know a little about Stone and Lee... he brews some good stuff but you should try his "not for public consumption" beers... wicked good.

He sponsors a guy I work with (races motorcycles). I'll have to hit him up......

Awesome, I should be able to make this...will be my last time with the NAXJA SoCal chapter:(. Remi, i'll bring your shirt that i've now had for...a while. Any chance ther might be...a...uh...welder at this meeting, that could possibly be used to uh...throw some simple brackets on real quick?:D

freerider15 said:
Awesome, I should be able to make this...will be my last time with the NAXJA SoCal chapter:(.
You moving back to CO???
Remi, i'll bring your shirt that i've now had for...a while.
Cool
Any chance ther might be...a...uh...welder at this meeting, that could possibly be used to uh...throw some simple brackets on real quick?:D
Grant? Btw what is it that you need welded on? Depending on what and how soon I might be able to do it for you this weekend. (if there is going to be no welding available at the M&G that is)

Yeah school is out in two weeks, then its off back to CO I go. The welding, I just need two swaybar brackets that I've had to fab up out of some 1/4" metal. Driving 1100 without a swaybar gets interesting at times to say the least:D

freerider15 said:
Yeah school is out in two weeks, then its off back to CO I go. The welding, I just need two swaybar brackets that I've had to fab up out of some 1/4" metal. Driving 1100 without a swaybar gets interesting at times to say the least:D
Hmmm I don't know if I'm brave enough to weld your swaybar brackets ;) But if you don't find anyone else, lemme know.

Remi

Kejtar said:
Hmmm I don't know if I'm brave enough to weld your swaybar brackets ;) But if you don't find anyone else, lemme know.
Remi

Just break out the chewing gum Remi. :firedevil

-Mike

OK, so food is all arranged and drinks.... well it's BYOB.

For food we will have hamburgers and hot dogs for a small donation as well as some other stuff (I dropped whole bunch of food yesterday with Grant!).

See you all there.

Just a reminder:

5584 E. La Palma
Anaheim, 92807

Just east of the In N Out shopping center. If coming from Imperial and the 91, exit and go North on Imperial, go left at La Palma and left at the second signal.

Pass the first row of buildings and go left, then a quick right and then a left on the next parking row. I'm in the middle of that row on the right side. The address is on the back door.

Do not, I repeat, do not go to the front door... it will be locked. Come around back to the roll up door.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...84+E+La+Palma+Ave+&city=&state=&zipcode=92807

Remi, do you have plates, forks and whatever else?

gcurtis said:
Just a reminder:

5584 E. La Palma
Anaheim, 92807

Just east of the In N Out shopping center. If coming from Imperial and the 91, exit and go North on Imperial, go left at La Palma and left at the second signal.

Pass the first row of buildings and go left, then a quick right and then a left on the next parking row. I'm in the middle of that row on the right side. The address is on the back door.

Do not, I repeat, do not go to the front door... it will be locked. Come around back to the roll up door.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...84+E+La+Palma+Ave+&city=&state=&zipcode=92807

Remi, do you have plates, forks and whatever else?
I am waiting for Aarron to drop the stuff off with me, so we should be covered.
Oh yeah, bring your own cups for your drinks.

Last edited:
Back