• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter semi-annual Meet & Greet -Wed. April 9th!!!

Hildy said:
Anybody coming got a seatbelt latch assembly they wanna sell me? I'm looking for the short (8-10") part with the buckle that bolts to the floorpan on the side of the central hump (oh.. for the front seat). If so, bring it... I should be there by 7.

I got one still wired in the Jeep, the belt latch doesn't work tho.

I'll be leaving in 30-45 mins so hopefully i'll make it there.... /pray i dont break down. I should be out there at 6

Brendan_91XJ said:
I got one still wired in the Jeep, the belt latch doesn't work tho.

Dang... that's the broken bit on mine, too... seems like there's a part that fell out somewhere; it doesn't hold the other half of the buckle in.

ditto, thanx Grant, fun seeing you guys, good meeting.

X3, Thanks Grant for the food:chef:, and hosting the M&G.
Great meeting all the guys.

Wish I didn't had to take off so early

great seeing everyone and want to say thanks again to Grant for donating the food and the PC1200 Odyssey battery for the raffle. We raised some money that will help the SBNF donation for SoCalFest at Big Bear!

Edit: I forgot to mention that the winners of the items from the Membership drive incentive:
1. Gerald Lee / "provelogear" from Irvine, CA won the ball joint adapter tool kit donated by kejtar
2. Mark Solorio / Blazair from Apple Valley, CA won the $40 Tom Woods Gift Certificate donated by yours truly, djblade311
3. Pete Lee / botwalker from Long Beach, CA won the Plasma Super White "H-4" headlight bulbs donated by Mr.G & Family

If you are one of the above listed, please get in touch with the donator to claim your item.

Last edited:
Grant! Thanks again for hosting us. Food was as always real good. Also thanks to all for coming out to the event (those that could make it out that is) and making it what it was.

Good times as usual Grant. Thanks bro.
Do you have a taco truck in the Laguna Niguel area? I was wondering about lunch tomorrow...:thumbup:

It was great seeing familiar faces and meeting new fellow XJ-ers. And a big THANKS to Grant for being a great host!! Awesome Carne.
Here are a few pics I took while alot of you were socializing. I put a link to a bigger version below the group shot (group shot mostly of peoples backs DUH)

DSCF0060-2.jpg

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/67818/XJ_MnG_040908/DSCF0060.JPG

DSCF0061-2.jpg

DSCF0056-2.jpg

DSCF0059-2.jpg

Thanks to everyone that came out and made this a great meeting!

Thanks to Grant for opening his place and cooking the great food.

Sorry I did not get to socialize as much as I wanted, but my boy was being a normal 4 yr old.

We had a great turn out, lots of new people showed up. I didn't get a finally tally, but we were definitely over 30 people.

We will get some notes posted up about what we talked about in the "meeting".

Thanks again to everyone!

Back