• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter semi-annual Meet & Greet -Wed. April 9th!!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Welcome to the first Chapter meet & greet of the year. We will be having a few of these in different location throughout the year. We encourage as many of you to show up as you can

This meeting will be at Grant's shop on Wed, April 9th starting at 6:00 PM

5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

This M&G will be an official meeting for the chapter. We are going to try to get as many folks as possible there.

Your BOD will discuss items listed below:

1. membership drive
2. SoCal Fest
3. AAT work day
4. chapter funds
5. trail ettique/rules - drinking, gear, vehicle equipment, etc...
6. Fall Fling - general announcement stuff
7. Special fund idea - for when members pass or have extreme difficulties and need a little hand.
8. Open Session/Q&A

There will be food and a small raffle to help raise funds to help pay for the food.

As for the M&G that Kyung posted, he and I talked and he is totally OK with this. His place and choice for the next one....
:peace:

could have made the one in lakewood, wont be able to make this one. i work till 6 and if i left here for anaheim at 6 it would take me 2 hours ;)

have a good one folks.:wave:

GrimmJeeper said:
could have made the one in lakewood, wont be able to make this one. i work till 6 and if i left here for anaheim at 6 it would take me 2 hours ;)

have a good one folks.:wave:
Well.. we'll be there still at 8... and 9... and probably 10 still ;)

One thing that needs to be mentioned: this is a place of business. Please do not come before 6pm in order not to interfere with business operations. If you get there early there's a coffee shop and other points of interest in the area.

Thanks

Kejtar said:
Well.. we'll be there still at 8... and 9... and probably 10 still ;)
if it was on a weekend i would be there for sure ;)

i think an official meeting would be better had on a weekend :dunno: might get more people to attend. between work and my kids athletic programs i just dont have time during the week anymore.

i am sad to be missing this, ive never been to a MG where actual discussions of club buisness will be going on. it sounds like it will be a good time.

rpraterxj said:
Welcome to the first Chapter meet & greet of the year. We will be having a few of these in different location throughout the year. We encourage as many of you to show up as you can

This meeting will be at Grant's shop on Wed, April 9th starting at 6:00 PM

5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

This M&G will be an official meeting for the chapter. We are going to try to get as many folks as possible t

Your BOD will discuss items listed below:

1. membership drive
2. SoCal Fest
3. AAT work day
4. chapter funds
5. trail ettique/rules - drinking, gear, vehicle equipment, etc...
6. Fall Fling - general announcement stuff
7. Special fund idea - for when members pass or have extreme difficulties and need a little hand.
8. Open Session/Q&A

There will be food and a small raffle to help raise funds to help pay for the food.

As for the M&G that Kyung posted, he and I talked and he is totally OK with this. His place and choice for the next one....
:peace:

IN.......SANTA

GrimmJeeper said:

i think an official meeting would be better had on a weekend :dunno: might get more people to attend. between work and my kids athletic programs i just dont have time during the week anymore.

i am sad to be missing this, ive never been to a MG where actual discussions of club buisness will be going on. it sounds like it will be a good time.

I got to agree with Grimm on this one !! If its a Official Meet and Greet, a weekend would be better so members can come. To much goes on in the weekday for alot of us, I know i would like to go but just cant do it on a weekday, im sure there are alot of others like myself and Grimm

Last edited:
cds36 said:
I got to agree with Grimm on this one !! If its a Official Meet and Greet, a weekend would be better so members can come. To much goes on in the weekday for alot of us, I know i would like to go but just cant do it on a weekday, im sure there are alot of others like myself and Grimm
I understand where you're coming from but sadly enough it's hard to get a schedule that fits everyone and we're also working with facilities. Grant's shop is probably one of the best places that we ever had M&G's at. We have a huge parking lot to hang out, an outside BBQ, we can have raffle and so on.

The flexibility in how the place is setup allows for all to talk to each other, check out rigs, parking is not an issue and so on. Also there are folks that can't make make weekends cause they work weekends. So my apologies to all those who can't make it on weeknight, but we'll have the next one on a weekend (alternating them gives us opportunity to get as many folks covered as possible).

Thanks

cds36 said:

X3

Btw folks lets not forget that there is a chapter event that is happening on a weekend a month later to cover the folks that can't make it on weekdays.

I'd love to be there, but it'll keep me out too late on a weekday. At my new job I'll be working 7-3 so getting there would be ok, I could get there by 7ish, but I'll have to up again by 500am to get to work on time...

GrimmJeeper said:

I understand and agree that a weekend would be great. We will make sure that we have a weekend chapter meeting in the summer.

Timing just came out this way. We will be sure to post meeting "minutes" so everyone will get an idea of what was discussed.

Back