• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Wed July 12th 6pm

GSequoia said:
Grant you can measure my battery tray - I should be getting there real close to the six mark (I'll try not to be early!) as I have a 4.00 in Santa Ana that had BETTER not last two hours! :D Also I'll be driving the Chief again so it'll be a bone stock underhood as a bonus.

I'll see about grabbing ice - grocery store near by?

If you go right, instead of left on La Palma from Imperial, the grocery store is on the left, behind Carl's Jr.

Many thanks to Grant @ ForceBatteries!

For not only hosting the M&G but as well for arranging the food and for COVERING THE COST OF THE FOOD AGAIN! You sir are a Jeeper and a Gentleman!

After deducting cost of the shirt that was thrown in and one that Grant got prior (ok so he sponsored the food - a cost of one shirt ;) ) we came out with about $85 (or so). I'll post exact totals tomorrow: tonight I gotta try to catchup on the long lost sleep.

Oh yeah, good seeing all the old faces, all the new faces and some out of state visitors as well :D

Yeh, If we end up doing the Olde Ship in fullerton, I'll bring the spare tire!! :sad1:

I hope you guys had a good time, Sorry I missed it as I am in O hi O the whole week. If the August M&G is the first week I will be missing that as well as I have to go down under again... It's a great trip the first couple of times but the 15 hour plane rides get old Quick.

Back