• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New location for OC Meet and Greet on May 10th

cal said:
there is a shop in the same parking lot as grants new shop that does custom slotted/drilled rotors. They are discussing giving us a club rate..

I took a look at their gear, it looks like they are equiped to do custom slotting. You could get "CLEAN RACING" etched in your rotors if you wanted.. ;)

I know its not as close, but there is a shop in Santa Ana off Lyon that does drilling and slotting too. I have their work on my rotors on my car.....maybe if I show up saturday I will bring it (if anyone wants to see their work). At least shop around for good pricing.

cal said:
there is a shop in the same parking lot as grants new shop that does custom slotted/drilled rotors. They are discussing giving us a club rate..

I took a look at their gear, it looks like they are equiped to do custom slotting. You could get "CLEAN RACING" etched in your rotors if you wanted.. ;)

Paid $65 for a pair of new cross drilled rotors for my Mustang (10.8" diameter). My friend is picking them up for me right now. Can he give a better price? Stock XJ rotors are about the same size.

How much to cross drill WJ rotors if you brought the solid rotors in? This guy wants $25.

Eddie G. said:
Paid $65 for a pair of new cross drilled rotors for my Mustang (10.8" diameter). My friend is picking them up for me right now. Can he give a better price? Stock XJ rotors are about the same size.

How much to cross drill WJ rotors if you brought the solid rotors in? This guy wants $25.

Eddie, I'll check for ya!

Thanx. The place I dealed with is in Long Beach area.

silverslk said:
I was a new face.

And I wanted to thank everyone for making me feel so welcome.:roll: I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, but I am glad I did. I am now considering joining NAXJA but I can't go out and play in my stock crapper yet :tears:

Again.......THANKS

Andy
Shit Andy, Sequoia has been wheelin' a stock Cherokee for YEARS!!
Join and have fun!
Rick R

MJR said:
Not sure where I fit in but I got a lot of "you suck" comments last night for some reason. :D

Not enough. I wasn't there. So here we go... Mike, you suck!!! :wave1:

gcurtis said:
Hey Mike, you suck!

Andy, thanks for the asada. Look forward to having your rig out on a trail... that is if I ever end up back on a trail... sheesh.

Saturday, for those hearty volunteers, show up at 9A. We'll be installing pallet shelves and unloading a truck.

After a short break, there will be another load coming down around 2PM.

Thanks for the help and glad it worked out. Now to work out the deal on drilled and slotted rotors!

Well my Saturday is consumed with baby shopping. We need new one. :) j/k We need to go buy the stuff that we need.

Back