• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G 9/19 630pm

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Will be held again at Grant's shop:
5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

Raffle TBD

Oh yeah, BYOB!

See you all there

Stephan

PS If you show up early you WILL be put to work!!!

If anyone is interested in donating something for the raffle send me a PM

For the chronologically challenged...that would be next Tuesday.

how funny, my father in law will be in town again...see you guys there (fingers crossed)

So which one of you is contacting my office and finding out when I am out of town!!
I fly to Thailand on Saturday...

Brendan_91XJ said:
So which one of you is contacting my office and finding out when I am out of town!!
I fly to Thailand on Saturday...

What are you going to Thailand for? Are you getting an operation? :gag:

-Mike

Mike L said:
What are you going to Thailand for? Are you getting an operation? :gag:

-Mike
Or are you gonna get bang kok-ed?:laugh3:

Kyung

Going for work... They tech's there decided to plug out machine into 220VAC without consulting the factory - They let all the blue smoke out of the computer

Hey Remi,

Any more Chapter shirts available? I want to buy (2) XL and (2) L. Let me know what colors you have available. We will be at the M&G and can get them then.

Also, anybody got a line on the stickers? My old ones started peeling off and I want to replace them. I forgot who I got them from.

Thanks!

How bad is the traffic from Long Beach airport to Anaheim that time of night? Perhaps I can come over after I am done at Long Beach to remind Grant nicely :)twak:) for the 10,000th time to order me an Odyssey!

rpraterxj said:
Hey Remi,

Any more Chapter shirts available? I want to buy (2) XL and (2) L. Let me know what colors you have available. We will be at the M&G and can get them then.

Also, anybody got a line on the stickers? My old ones started peeling off and I want to replace them. I forgot who I got them from.

Thanks!

OK, here's the scoop:
I got XL's and XXL's shirts left (other sizes will get printed in the near future).

I also got new stickers!!!!

Both will be available at the M&G

I'll prolly be a little late, but I have a case of Mojave Red longnecks I picked up to celebrate freezing my ass off on the Rubicon. It friggen snowed on us all the way down the old sluice and up to the top past Buck. :shiver: :shiver: :shiver:

Kejtar said:
OK, here's the scoop:
I got XL's and XXL's shirts left (other sizes will get printed in the near future).

I also got new stickers!!!!

Both will be available at the M&G

OK, Count me in for at least 3 XL shirts and 2 stickers!

Thanks!

Eddie G. said:
How bad is the traffic from Long Beach airport to Anaheim that time of night? Perhaps I can come over after I am done at Long Beach to remind Grant nicely :)twak:) for the 10,000th time to order me an Odyssey!
I'm just north of Long Beach airport and it takes me about 40 minutes if I leave at around 5:15 or so.

Kyung

Back