• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Wed June 14th at 6pm

Fawk that drive is all I have to say...

I left the shop at 3:30, didnt get there till 7:45 and didnt get home till 12:30 - Nothing against you all (I did have a good time, enjoyed myself quite a bit) but I wont be doing that again any time soon...

XJ_ranger said:

I left the shop at 3:30, didnt get there till 7:45 and didnt get home till 12:30 - Nothing against you all (I did have a good time, enjoyed myself quite a bit) but I wont be doing that again any time soon...
wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssss I do about 70% of what you drove daily. Btw, you left too late ;) (and if you took the 405 then that accounts for most of your trouble as well :D )

XJ_ranger said:

Welcome to SoCal:exclamati :wave:

So I guess the I.E. M&G is out then too?

Nice meeting you Opie. We'll try to hook up tomorrow. PM me you cell #.

I won the other seal set...
and the total dollar amount I left with was $213.00
Had a great time!

nice to meet you Opie, I didnt get there till about 9:30 or so since I had to make a part pickup and finally got my alarm installed at 8:00PM.

Well it was good to finally meet some of the Orange County people that I've seen around for so long. You all know I refrain from crossing the orange curtain as much as possible (well except to go to Rollins Manor - but that's different!).

I only have one question...

Where'd the shocks come from?

Looks like Grant was "blackening" the weenies here.

FloridaJune2006013.jpg

Only because Robert neglected his duty, LOL, Grant was trying to save your weenies Mikey! I would say he was a tad too late 'cause there is black weenie all over Grants place LOL

MJR said:
Looks like Grant was "blackening" the weenies here.

FloridaJune2006013.jpg

Lady XJ said:
Only because Robert neglected his duty, LOL, Grant was trying to save your weenies Mikey! I would say he was a tad too late 'cause there is black weenie all over Grants place LOL

Hey now, I turn my back for 2 minutes to get food for my son, then Grant let the weenies burn....

See what happens when you try to help someone around here...LOL

Seriously, that grill was extremely hot.

I am glad I left before the black weenies got tossed around....

BTW, thanks for hosting Grant. I will be glad to host a M&G at my house next month. Maybe we can do a Saturday afternoon... BBQ chicken, carne asada, burgers, dogs, etc...

Lady XJ said:
Well, flying black weenies, in which you had to duck for your life, Crackers chair was shaking from being hit, guess they were hard, eh Avery? LOL It was a night of great fun, cake for Ol Man Mike Sucks! For those of you that sucked too much to come spank Mikey, here are the photos, click on them for a better view.

Grant, THANK YOU for hosting, you did an awesome job! Robert, next time watch the grill, will ya? ;)

FloridaJune2006010.jpg

Hey, next time shoot my Peterbuilt... it is bigger than a Jeep and you JUST cut it out of all of the photos. ;)

BTW, thanks for not showing my yard art.

Back