• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Wed June 14th at 6pm

cracker said:

You'd have to leave Oxnard at 3:00 to be there about 6:30.

Come if that asshat boss of yours lets you off. :laugh2:

That's gotta be the single worse drive that can be made from this area, at the single worse time for the direction.

I'd have more fun in a Junkyard. :D

Of course, the drive might be just as bad... :D

I'll make one at some point, but it'll have to coincide with a pre-planned presence in the area to begin with.

XJ_ranger said:
I have no idea how it will all pan out - I havent even met Ron yet... Dont have the faintest idea what I am getting myself into...

You'll survive. Walking distance to the beach, 10 mins to the mountains, a couple hours to the desert, and you'll be working with Robert.

Poor Phil, on the other hand... :D

--ron

gcurtis said:
I wouldn't make that drive for the m&g but instead hit the LA one.

There is no LA one. Just a Valley, OC, sometimes I.E. and sometimes S.D.

Maybe we should have a Pasadena one...................

gcurtis said:
I wouldn't make that drive for the m&g but instead hit the LA one.

The Valley ones tend to be alot smaller than the OC ones though..

TheWarWagon said:
Well duh, that's because all us beautiful people hang out in the OC..... :bs:

I thought it was because you could walk into a bar without requiring a chain on your wallet and a tetnis shot?

Announcement
We will have a small giveaway during this M&G to cover the costs of the food. So instead of taking $ for the food we will sell tickets and have a prize available.

More info on this topic will follow ;)

Kejtar said:
Announcement
We will have a small giveaway during this M&G to cover the costs of the food. So instead of taking $ for the food we will sell tickets and have a prize available.

More info on this topic will follow ;)

Does the prize vibrate?

Kejtar said:
Only if you win it.
If you guys think I'm donating my vibrating tool for the raffle your crazy! I might have something else though.

Kyung

NOOO...not the dreaded transfer case drop kit. :)

xjohnnyc said:
Yup, just for you Johnny ;)

Actually from what I have already and are making arrangements for the prizes will be really cool! I won't give away any secrets cause you gotta be there to play and win :D

xjohnnyc said:
Nope. Never owned one of those and never will.

Kyung

Kejtar said:
Yup, just for you Johnny ;)

Actually from what I have already and are making arrangements for the prizes will be really cool! I won't give away any secrets cause you gotta be there to play and win :D

I'll be there!!!(with more Sierra Nevada for Grant) Oh, I hope the prize is a lift for my stock POS :looney: :dunce:

Well, I can dream can't I ????

silverslk said:
I'll be there!!!(with more Sierra Nevada for Grant) Oh, I hope the prize is a lift for my stock POS :looney: :dunce:

Well, I can dream can't I ????

Well.. here it is: thanks to sponsorship by one of our own, Clean RC, we will have Safety Seal tire plug kits.

And the next one... oooh it's top secret for now but it's also going to be a good one ! Remember: you have to be present to play ;)

Kejtar said:
Well.. here it is: thanks to sponsorship by one of our own, Clean RC, we will have Safety Seal tire plug kits.

I need one of those too! When I had BFGs I used up a kit pretty fast. ;)

Kejtar said:
Cause you didn't know how to plug tires and you kept spitting them out!

Your right. Two 3" gashes in the same tire don't like to stay plugged.

Cracka, you need a combination of rubber cement, duck tape and butt plugs err tire plugs

Back