• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Wed June 14th at 6pm

The M&G date is getting close so I figure the thread could use a bump to the front page. Oh ya, I hopefully will make it out this time.

After some conversation with the computer wizzard - I will carpool and make this event :D

Cooper said:
The M&G date is getting close so I figure the thread could use a bump to the front page. Oh ya, I hopefully will make it out this time.

XJ_ranger said:
After some conversation with the computer wizzard - I will carpool and make this event :D

So you two are carpooling? Might as well. Not too far from each other and your coming from really far.

Grant,

Do you have any problem with people, if they want to, work on my junk down there? If a mirracle happens and my leafs are ready tomorrow AND the u-bolts fit (fawking leaf packs are thick!) I can drive it down there. I need to run a relay switch and fab some brackets for my 'cute' air compressor.

I can always use volunteers. I've got to get done for the Rubicon. :D

cracker said:
Grant,

Do you have any problem with people, if they want to, work on my junk down there? If a mirracle happens and my leafs are ready tomorrow AND the u-bolts fit (fawking leaf packs are thick!) I can drive it down there. I need to run a relay switch and fab some brackets for my 'cute' air compressor.

I can always use volunteers. I've got to get done for the Rubicon. :D

Lycra,

I don't mind but realize that James tanked my floor jack and my stands are holding up my yard art as we speak.

Bring your shit and I'll grab the rest to finish my crap before Big Bear this next weekend. ;)

Hi All, Sounds like this will be good. I'll be there late with beer for someone. I'll bring some free parts from my build and a few I'm selling cheep for some of you planning to get them there.

gcurtis said:
Lycra,

I don't mind but realize that James tanked my floor jack and my stands are holding up my yard art as we speak.

Bring your shit and I'll grab the rest to finish my crap before Big Bear this next weekend. ;)

Spidey Boy,

I won't need a lift or jacks. Just under the hood stuff. Got welder and steel?

Will you have the pallet jacks?

Yours truly,

Lycra

Well as some of you know already... I can't make it tomorrow :( But... the raffle items are already with Brendan: 2 Safety Seal kits sponsored by our own Scott aka Clean-RC!

Raffle tickets are going to be $5 for 5

Hey gang,

I plan on dropping by for a little tomorrow. I have a few beers to get rid of. I will have my wife and son with me as we will be doing some running around.

BTW, I heard through the Jeepvine that someone has a birthday tomorrow. I won't say his name, but his initials are MJR...

Name your brew MJR and I will bring it to you...

cracker said:
So you two are carpooling? Might as well. Not too far from each other and your coming from really far.

I feel stupid, I was thinking it was another local M&G not a OC one. I wont be able to make the drive with work. :(

As for the rest of y'all knuckleheads, we have burgers and dogs on Jon's grill for food. BYOB if you want some of that, or soda if so inclined. Put it in the red bucket filled with ice and make a friend; or not. Bring your own cooler and stash it in your rig. ;)

There will be a raffle and if it is successful it will continue a trend may only grow (props to Clean RC). Kick down something for food and be really kind and kick down for the raffle... it all goes to a good cause AND is a write off!

Seriously, Friends of Panamint Valley (trying a unique legal move to reopen the great Surprise Canyon) has been helped as has been the National Chapter themselves and BRC. If Remi is really pressured we might get him to donate extra to Mike's fund... Good stuff for your burger bucks that should warm your 35" heart and all GREAT causes.

I'm done selling now. ;)

Low turn out means back to Domino's or wherever it used to be at. ;) However, I hear that the food next time may be Mexican... or Southern BBQ - the real deal.

Let's show the other chapters how Socal rolls.

Lycra, bring your own tools. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that attended the meet and greet. It was a great crowd, great friends and a great amount of money raised to help others.

Again, it is up to you all but I'll host again if needed and wanted. Everyone has been more than helpful, kind and considerate in using my place... so y'all are welcomed again.

BTW, we exceeded $200 in profit to help Mike's family and chapter business (Brendon has final numbers).

LA, IE and San Diego... whatcha got?

Well, flying black weenies, in which you had to duck for your life, Crackers chair was shaking from being hit, guess they were hard, eh Avery? LOL It was a night of great fun, cake for Ol Man Mike Sucks! For those of you that sucked too much to come spank Mikey, here are the photos, click on them for a better view.

Grant, THANK YOU for hosting, you did an awesome job! Robert, next time watch the grill, will ya? ;)

FloridaJune2006014.jpg

FloridaJune2006013.jpg

FloridaJune2006012.jpg

FloridaJune2006011.jpg

FloridaJune2006010.jpg

FloridaJune2006009.jpg

FloridaJune2006008.jpg

FloridaJune2006007.jpg

FloridaJune2006006.jpg

FloridaJune2006005.jpg

FloridaJune2006004.jpg

FloridaJune2006003.jpg

FloridaJune2006001.jpg

gcurtis said:
Thanks to everyone that attended the meet and greet. It was a great crowd, great friends and a great amount of money raised to help others.

Again, it is up to you all but I'll host again if needed and wanted. Everyone has been more than helpful, kind and considerate in using my place... so y'all are welcomed again.

BTW, we exceeded $200 in profit to help Mike's family and chapter business (Brendon has final numbers).

LA, IE and San Diego... whatcha got?
Wow, looks like it was a success! Thanks Grant for hosting it!!!!! So who won the raffle prizes?

Remi

Kejtar said:
Wow, looks like it was a success! Thanks Grant for hosting it!!!!! So who won the raffle prizes?

Remi

I think 4xSanta won that set of shims about 4 times. :confused1

Back