• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

West side Meet & Greet BBQ April 10th 9am - 6pm

Dammit i wish i could be there but wifey had other shit going on. Have to do another one soon. Perhaps if peeps dont mind coming to the desert can do one here in the future. and we can also make a desert trip out of it

Sounds like some good food Mike. I would have headed out but I have a horrible headache and a low tolerance for stupid these days. :D

Just got home, fun afternoon. Thanks for hosting it, forgot to thank your mom for putting up with us. If you could extend the thanks to her I would appriciate it. Thnks to dave for the carne and to mikes friend for the hot links. Good times, bummer to those who didn't make it.

Peace
Ted

Sounds like a good time fellas. Sorry i missed another fun time. I went up to forest falls with the wife to let my dog run and there was alot of snow still. Wow! i was surprised.

Thanks to everyone that came out, I had a great time! so much good food, and it was great just hanging out all day in the garage and not actually working on anything, lol.

We'll have to do this more often!

Back