• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Wed July 12th 6pm

Kejtar said:
(Oddysey battery donated by GRANT at FORCE BATTERIES

Remi, you and the NAXJA guys need to know how to promote your sponsor. ;)

Guys, the M&G at my shop takes work, man-hours and money (the last one didn't cost the club a rusty cent). I don't mind it as I'm using it as a tool to promote my business AND thank those that helped me move in. You all are good peeps and I'm returning the favor for as long as I need to. I don't mind the M&G's at my shop and actually think they work well, not to mention stepping them up a bit with REAL food and Vids on the wall.

Wrenching here = great
BBQing here = great
A couple of beers = great
Classes here on different things = great

As long as we continue to feed my neighbors, all is well and let's continue to take these m&g's to the next level. Why not start with a tour of Currie before the m&g next month? Do you see what I'm aming for? I've run a non-profit and know that meetings and pizza places last only so long, I'm willing to put in a bit of work and make it fun, educational, entertaining and, lastly, what we all are... a stupid XJ family (albeit with my TJ friends).

I don't mind the costs, I don't mind the late hours, I don't mind moving dates and I don't mind moving it to somewhere else. Just know, I do it all for you. (sniff-sniff) "Did you ever know that you're my herooooooooo "(sniff-sniff)....

Okay, not. You all decide, I'm good no matter what.

Last edited:
gcurtis said:
Remi, you and the NAXJA guys need to know how to promote your sponsor. ;)

Guys, the M&G at my shop takes work, man-hours and money (the last one didn't cost the club a rusty cent). I don't mind it as I'm using it as a tool to promote my business AND thank those that helped me move in. You all are good peeps and I'm returning the favor for as long as I need to. I don't mind the M&G's at my shop and actually think they work well, not to mention stepping them up a bit with REAL food and Vids on the wall.

Wrenching here = great
BBQing here = great
A couple of beers = great
Classes here on different things = great

As long as we continue to feed my neighbors, all is well and let's continue to take these m&g's to the next level. Why not start with a tour of Currie before the m&g next month? Do you see what I'm aming for? I've run a non-profit and know that meetings and pizza places last only so long, I'm willing to put in a bit of work and make it fun, educational, entertaining and, lastly, what we all are... a stupid XJ family (albeit with my TJ friends).

I don't mind the costs, I don't mind the late hours, I don't mind moving dates and I don't mind moving it to somewhere else. Just know, I do it all for you. (sniff-sniff) "Did you ever know that you're my herooooooooo "(sniff-sniff)....

Okay, not. You all decide, I'm good no matter what.

Grant, you are the MAN! That's why every time I show up I bring extra beer for ya ;) (and I don't bring the cheap stuff either). Anyways, I would like to remind everyone that we are a jeep club, all our stuff should revolve around jeeps. If you want to go and meet at a fancy restaurant then by all means take your mall crawler there. If you have a jeep and you wheel your junk, get it to some sort of a moving state and take it over to Grants and have some good BQ with some Beer, hang out BS and talk shop. I wonder if we will be graced by a presence of a crinkled rig ;)

I like the MNG at grants shop. Its a little further than oggi's in HB but I dont complain. :) Thanks Grant for being a gracious host!

gcurtis said:
Pulled pork it is... just picked up a mess of shoulders and I'll smoke 'em manana at the shop while I'm working.

I'll pull 'em and dress 'em on Wed.
YUMMY!

Damn sounds good to me.... Especially since the fawkin jeep fired up first try today... and no leaks either... Now all I got left is center the front axle, bleed the brakes and tighten up the steering... along with buy new tires ect ect....

Clean-RC said:
Damn sounds good to me.... Especially since the fawkin jeep fired up first try today... and no leaks either... Now all I got left is center the front axle, bleed the brakes and tighten up the steering... along with buy new tires ect ect....
Farkin sweeet!!

Kyung

gcurtis said:
Farking guy doesn't know how to cook but he knows how to eat. I don't get it. :D

I may have to grab extra...
Frickin A. You know it!!

Kyung

gcurtis said:
Pulled pork it is... just picked up a mess of shoulders and I'll smoke 'em manana at the shop while I'm working.

I'll pull 'em and dress 'em on Wed.

Damn it!! How come I gotta miss the good stuff? I'll give all you guys one of these :flipoff: as I cruise over at 30,000'

gcurtis said:
Hey man, I'm a lousy cook... trust me, you've missed nothing.
Yeah. I can vouch for that. I always eat before so I don't have to deal with that crap.:puke:

Kyung;)

gcurtis said:
Hey man, I'm a lousy cook... trust me, you've missed nothing.

Yeah you proved that a little while ago. I had to eat all that stuff to spare eveyone else the pain and misery of eating that gruel :passgas:

:kissyou:

On my way any one have an extra chair.party1:

Kejtar said:
Will be held again at Grant's shop:
5584 E. La Palma Ave
Anaheim, 92807

Cross streets: Imperial and La Palma across from the movie theater.

During the meeting we will be raffling off one Odyssey battercourtesy of Force Batteries www.forcebatteries.com

Oh yeah, BYOB!

See you all there

Remi
P.S. There will be a movie shown ;) so everyone BRING CHAIRS!

Just a reminder:

Giving away a CERTIFICATE for an Odyssey Battery (you choose the style out of three) courtesy of Force Batteries, the greatest battery vendor on the planet EARTH! ;)

Also, DVD vid projector is going to be set up and running, so bring your jeeping vids or snap shots for others to enjoy!

Thirdly, pulled pork.

Lastly, don't show up too early (before six PM), I have work to do. If you do, I'll put you to work busting arse and moving 5000 lbs, 100 lbs at a time by hand.

Got it?

Good.

PS - I need to take measurements of a stock battery tray from someone's heep. I've got a crazy idea for a three battery set up for those running winches that will be the hot ticket. Remind me early, before people start shoving beers in my hand.

PPS - Someone bring three twenty pound bags of ice... perhaps split it amongst three folks and post up here (I'd hate to be overrun with ice)... it went fast last m&g due to the hot weather.

Grant you can measure my battery tray - I should be getting there real close to the six mark (I'll try not to be early!) as I have a 4.00 in Santa Ana that had BETTER not last two hours! :D Also I'll be driving the Chief again so it'll be a bone stock underhood as a bonus.

I'll see about grabbing ice - grocery store near by?

Back