• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My kids got in a fight. (dogs, a lil graphic)

Where is Sammamish again never here of such a place sounds white trash to me. The kind of place where even women use chewing tabaco.
Ha !!!!!! yeah were all having fun. Glad your dogs are feeling better Mpslayer. :gag:

Yeah thats how i make all my money to buy Jeep parts. No actually im a pimp in San Fracisco i have all kinds of prostitutes. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW thats a really nice GERMAN SHEPARD are you sure you want to cut off the family jewels hes got good colors and markings. Bummer !!!

Last edited:
So you're saying that you'd shoot him? Is that a public threat?

No shooting the cans helps drain out the last bit of beer so he can get any out of it. Now if he is licking the lid while we are shooting the can now thats not our fault.:shhh::gee:

Glad to see the dogs are doing good. Yes that is a good looking dog even looks like he is smiling at you in that pic.

Where is Sammamish again never here of such a place sounds white trash to me.

Just a guess, but I don’t think you would meet the income requirements to live in my area, so the chances of you hearing about it are very slim. Once again, your sentence structure throws you under the ghetto bus.

I'm glad your dogs are doing better, MP. The poor little guys look like they are in good spirits though.

whye due yew asume thins abowt mee becaws uv mie speling and gramer you must bee a reel asshoel stewpid jerk looser

Glad the dogs are doing well. That vet bill must have completely sucked.

Look up Atherton CA where Jerry Rice lives and tell me about income. I bet where i live cost alot more that where you live. Yeah keep talking about sentence structure thats okay thats how i know I'm getting under your skin HA. Besides plenty of people that do not have any education to speak make more money than you do. You maybe smarter that i am but i make up for it in common sense. Look up Atherton California. :gag: beside I dont live with my mom and dad

Last edited:
Should I look up Atherton, or Atheron? Which misspelling is correct? ;)

BTW, I have no beef with you, just killing time in the spirit of fun here. :)

Yeah i think so to. I found out that someone makes more money that i do and my sentence structure sucks ohhhhh no. But i am unejumcated to. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!! My last feeling is getting hurt to.

Back