• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My kids got in a fight. (dogs, a lil graphic)

Well its been fun call me what you want yeah I'm dumb and what ever else thanks for the laughs. Cant believe i joined such a great web site. Where everyone can make fun of me oh well. Thanks anyhow im done you have all done a great job.

Well its been fun call me what you want yeah I'm dumb and what ever else thanks for the laughs. Cant believe i joined such a great web site. Where everyone can make fun of me oh well. Thanks anyhow im done you have all done a great job.

7362498_500.jpg

Where is Sammamish again never here of such a place sounds white trash to me.

Maybe his wife went to get him a sammamish and he accidentally typed what he told his wife. Sounds perfectly logical to me! :D On a sort of on topic side note. There is a 6 week old white german shepard in the paper i might try to get.

You kinda.....did it on you're own man..

I knew this thing would blow up.. i just assumed it would end differently.
out of all the people in the NWC that i expected to retaliate.. the one that should'nt be anywhere near a keyboard took on the task. :twak:

Homage. Formal and public acknowledgement of allegiance, wherein a tenant or vassal declared himself the man of the king or the lord of whom he held, and bound himself to his service. An act of homage; a render or money payment made as an acknowledgement of vassalage.

wtf.jpg

You're thinking of it in the literal sense; I meant it as:

"An allusion is a figure of speech that makes a reference to, or representation of, a place, event, literary work, myth, or work of art, either directly or by implication."

He kept using the word "your" when he meant "you're," then you made the opposite mistake. I wasn't sure if you don't know the difference, or you were making a tongue in cheek reference to my comment regarding his inability to use the English langauge properly, an homage, as it were. That make sense?

-----Matt-----

Matty, it just kills it for some of us when you have to explain the joke. :(

You're thinking of it in the literal sense; I meant it as:

"An allusion is a figure of speech that makes a reference to, or representation of, a place, event, literary work, myth, or work of art, either directly or by implication."

He kept using the word "your" when he meant "you're," then you made the opposite mistake. I wasn't sure if you don't know the difference, or you were making a tongue in cheek reference to my comment regarding his inability to use the English langauge properly, an homage, as it were. That make sense?

-----Matt-----

Back