• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't go snow wheeling alone. My 4am recovery.

When I was young I was the the drunk wheeler tow truck. Now that I'm older I realize I was there fricken taxi. In my old life so called friends would go get drunk, stuck and what ever and depended on me to get them home. I don't know of I was just dumb or being a responsible person that cared. I no longer associate with those people.

And I agree with Ryan.

I'm thinking Duratracs for my tow rig, Would you Recommend them to me, Darren?

lol if your serious I have thr same tires on my duelly, a smaller size but the same tread. they do great I think.they are a lot softer than I thought they would be (kind of like driving on single diget air psi in a xj) but so far with about 6-7 thousand dont show any wear.they work good in the snow,sand, and running 80 mph+ in a trip to elko nevada to tow a 24 ft camp trailer back. I think bronz is running them on his xj.

sorry for the hijack.

....stuff like this just makes my blood boil.
X2

.....way to be the hero darin.
X2
Yea man, seriously,
Good show of character, and one helluva story.

lol if your serious I have thr same tires on my duelly, a smaller size but the same tread. they do great I think.they are a lot softer than I thought they would be (kind of like driving on single diget air psi in a xj) but so far with about 6-7 thousand dont show any wear.they work good in the snow,sand, and running 80 mph+ in a trip to elko nevada to tow a 24 ft camp trailer back. I think bronz is running them on his xj.

sorry for the hijack.
Bronze IS running them, a metric 33, I used to have a set of 31's.....Outstanding tires for winter driving, snow, wet pavement, great traction. They ARE a bit soft. Most ppl run them on the road at around 50psi.
I loved em, and they're on the top of my list so far when I replace the tires I have now. (early 2013)

X2

X2
Yea man, seriously,
Good show of character, and one helluva story.

Bronze IS running them, a metric 33, I used to have a set of 31's.....Outstanding tires for winter driving, snow, wet pavement, great traction. They ARE a bit soft. Most ppl run them on the road at around 50psi.
I loved em, and they're on the top of my list so far when I replace the tires I have now. (early 2013)

ya mine are on a tow rig and I run them mostly at max 80 psi, but when Im loaded with the camper,trailer,and one of the toys my set up is 19,000 up to 24,000.

Good job on going out there and helping those guys out no matter how dumb they are. I know that situations like that can be very frustrating. But when Ive been in the same spot Ive always had to remind myself that I was up there because I didnt want to see the kids on the news the next day!

Good job on going out there and helping those guys out no matter how dumb they are. I know that situations like that can be very frustrating. But when Ive been in the same spot Ive always had to remind myself that I was up there because I didnt want to see the kids on the news the next day!
very true.

Back