• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

socalxj jamboree Event Date: March 13-15, 2009

I'll probably attend this one too, what is the hi desert round up???

If my XJ is up I'll likely be there, might also do this instead of TDS. Be more fun to go somewhere right down the street and wheel with a bunch of XJs...

I'll probably attend this one too, what is the hi desert round up???

Why are you asking in this thread?

Here's your answer anyway..

The "Hi Desert Round-up" is a fund raising event for California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs Inc. The event is four days of off-roading, games, food and fun. The Hi Desert Round-up takes place in Stoddard Valley, about 10 miles south of Barstow California, off Highway 247. It is a popular fun-filled getaway weekend for singles, couples and families who enjoy camping, four-wheeling, playing games, winning prizes and just going out to relax away from the city. The terrain is from sandy to extremely rocky, from flat washes to monster hills so be prepared for some great four-wheeling fun."

- http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=124

Which has nothing to do with this event. If you meant "WHEN" is HDR, it's May 22-25, 2009. About two months after SoCalXJ Jambo

I'm sure I'll be there, though likely occupying someone's b!tch seat again... I just hope JV's still open by the time I get a lift!! Not that the 3-3 1/2" lift I plan would put my XJ into a "successfully and happily running the Hammers" status... it just would no longer look like it's been lowered!

Why are you asking in this thread?

Here's your answer anyway..

The "Hi Desert Round-up" is a fund raising event for California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs Inc. The event is four days of off-roading, games, food and fun. The Hi Desert Round-up takes place in Stoddard Valley, about 10 miles south of Barstow California, off Highway 247. It is a popular fun-filled getaway weekend for singles, couples and families who enjoy camping, four-wheeling, playing games, winning prizes and just going out to relax away from the city. The terrain is from sandy to extremely rocky, from flat washes to monster hills so be prepared for some great four-wheeling fun."

- http://www.cal4wheel.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=124

Which has nothing to do with this event. If you meant "WHEN" is HDR, it's May 22-25, 2009. About two months after SoCalXJ Jambo

I understood that, I had just never heard of it so I was wondering what it was. Thanks for the answer though, I was just curious.

Back