• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest, unofficial thread.

We had a great time, nice meeting you folks and we'll see you all again.Next time i'll install the front drive line.But heck we only went to a MALL.:).T-cases are over rated, right?

Thank you Mister G, Nice trail.The wife had a great time

Had fun, met some cool people. Hopefully next time I'll be able to stay for the weekend.

Thanks Kayle and John for leading the way!

Had a great time, ran Clawhammer and Turkey Claw.

Sorry to all those that were planning to shoot with me this morning, got a call and had to leave somewhat sooner than planned.

Had a great weekend! Thanks to (I think) John for the ride for me and my buddy Friday night on Turkey Claw! Saturday and Sunday shooting. Thanks to Sequoia for the 12 gauge slug round and the sore shoulder which nearly knocked me over! Next time I promise to wheel the van a bit

Just got back, spent the day out there. Had a great time, met alot of new faces. Wheeled lower BJ, upper BJ and came down boulder bash with 4 rigs. Real fun trails I hadnt dont before. Thanks to Parker and Spencer for leading us through!

Is this you Mike? If so Hope your back feels better! See ya next time. If possible post up a pic of the rig so I can get an idea for the xo!

Seems everybody had a great time as I did. It had been 16 years since I actually did any of the Hammers trails. Although having attended some of the races in the past few years and seeing that the trails had changed, you just don't get the feel of how much the've changed unless you drive them. Good time as always with the Temecula boys on BJ. Good time on the Turkey run Sunday with the JK's, Dan and Travis. Panamint Paul, provided fun JackHammer ride and good show by that Mexican guy my weekend neighbor to my right and the Beamer.

Last edited:
I got a whole bunch, let me know what you wanna see.
photobucket-981-1337297342716.jpg

photobucket-4040-1337297312031.jpg

photobucket-32393-1332893089879.jpg

photobucket-2602-1325306275707.jpg

photobucket-1478-1325306205228.jpg

Great trip - really enjoyed meeting people, getting a chance to actually talk to some folks. Didn't do much wheeling, since I got the opportunity to replace a fan clutch over the weekend. Thanks to all those that offered me a seat to wheel with them.

Now for a week in Panamint Valley - yee hah!

David Bricker / SYR

Is this you Mike? If so Hope your back feels better! See ya next time. If possible post up a pic of the rig so I can get an idea for the xo!

Seems everybody had a great time as I did. It had been 16 years since I actually did any of the Hammers trails. Although having attended some of the races in the past few years and seeing that the trails had changed, you just don't get the feel of how much the've changed unless you drive them. Good time as always with the Temecula boys on BJ. Good time on the Turkey run Sunday with the JK's, Dan and Travis. Panamint Paul, provided fun JackHammer ride and good show by that Mexican guy my weekend neighbor to my right and the Beamer.

Hey! I have a name :p

Good wheelin' with you and thanks for spotting. :)

Back