• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, Johnson Valley Nov 17-18....information

Yeah, we went that way last time. I liked it better than the 15 route.

xjohnnyc said:

So Johnny, when are you heading up? If it's Sat, want to meet up somewhere?

xjohnnyc said:

Yup a lot less traffic lights to deal with.

rpraterxj said:
Hey Richard,

how's the planning coming along?

Are we in need of anything?

Thanks

So far, so good. We'll need some firewood as we always do. I'm bringing a couple of tables, but we could always use a couple more. We'll need them to serve dinner, plus to hand out shirts and sell raffle tickets. I could use a couple of people to help with distributing the shirts, and I know Ron could probably use some help with the raffle tickets.

I'll start another thread with directions and some last minute details.

Goatman said:
So far, so good. We'll need some firewood as we always do. I'm bringing a couple of tables, but we could always use a couple more. We'll need them to serve dinner, plus to hand out shirts and sell raffle tickets. I could use a couple of people to help with distributing the shirts, and I know Ron could probably use some help with the raffle tickets.

I'll start another thread with directions and some last minute details.

Count me in for what ever help may be needed:dunno:

I'll pack a table in and of course will help with whatever, whenever.

:banghead: ive been working to get this jeep done for a week straight about 8-12 hours a day........

i cant even tell if im close......

well i better get back to work!

... no, he's not. I think he is going to be my trail bitch for the weekend...

id have been done last week if ryan would slow down on his never ending quest to collect as many friend of the day pictures as possible.

i just have to toss the front axle in, install a steering gear,tune the hydro assist fix the rear brake hardline and ill be good to go.....i think.

Rawbrown said:
... no, he's not. I think he is going to be my trail bitch for the weekend...

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
id have been done last week if ryan would slow down on his never ending quest to collect as many friend of the day pictures as possible.

i just have to toss the front axle in, install a steering gear,tune the hydro assist fix the rear brake hardline and ill be good to go.....i think.
Must not slow down on this. Very important!!:lecture:

be there saturday morning. i just had to put a new timing chain and gears in the ride. the one in there had fractured about 11 bushings and was making a holy racket........................
plan to run an easy trail this time, is the group for claw hammer getting overly large yet?

Back