• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, Johnson Valley Nov 17-18....information

Rawbrown said:
uh yeah.
Grow a clue... friday of the jambo weekend. I didn't say this friday. Friday am jambo weekend, since this thread is about the jambo!
Jeez... Rick, are you that anxious to wheel with me? I just want to be good and ready for the friday night run.
will talk about that in another thread.

I just read the thread!
:D
It sounded as though you were interested in a run thid NEXT Friday.
I'll be there early Friday too (16th?)
Ya' know there is a chance that my girls just might make me change the plan. If the beeoches keep winning, there will be Section Championship game on the 17th. So.....I need to plan a Saturday night run also. Ever done Sledge at night/
;)

Rick

Jump This said:
I just read the thread!
:D
It sounded as though you were interested in a run thid NEXT Friday.
I'll be there early Friday too (16th?)
Ya' know there is a chance that my girls just might make me change the plan. If the beeoches keep winning, there will be Section Championship game on the 17th. So.....I need to plan a Saturday night run also. Ever done Sledge at night/
;)

Rick
Not yet... but sure, I think we can do a night run up sledge on saturday. 35"s min lockers at both ends? After the raffle?

Jump This said:
Ever done Sledge at night/
;)

Rick

Yeah, it's nice quick run after dinner for a small group. :)

Sleep's over rated... I'll have a nice big case of Redbull just for this event.

Man, I need to get 35's and do a little more trimming. :)

Id stick with 33s for a while...35s can just get you in more trouble :D

djblade311 said:
Id stick with 33s for a while...35s can just get you in more trouble :D

I already get crap from Kevin for getting lockers and not driving open/open long enough. :)

Rawbrown said:
Me, Kevin and Mark are going to caravan up on friday am. JV to bust...

I'm in for Friday morning too. But when IS morning again? :D I'd like to be on the road by noon.

My original plan was to do tack and LBJ Friday morning with Cal and Cap'n Ron, but since Cal isn't even sure if he is going to make it all, that plan is now botched. More sleep Thursday night for me anyway.

mikedashg said:
My original plan was to do tack and LBJ Friday morning with Cal and Cap'n Ron, but since Cal isn't even sure if he is going to make it all, that plan is now botched. More sleep Thursday night for me anyway.

At this point, I'm still planning to come out friday night, but with weddings every friday night between now and then, my rig still down, and work trying to send me out of town - I'm slowly losing control of my commitments.

Morning is around 8am. At least that's what Ryan's shooting for. I'll probably leave sometime around then too. Late enough to avoid Riverside traffic, but early enough to eat lunch on the trail. :)

markw said:
Morning is around 8am. At least that's what Ryan's shooting for. I'll probably leave sometime around then too. Late enough to avoid Riverside traffic, but early enough to eat lunch on the trail. :)

Have fun, I forgot you guys are all towing. I'll get there when I get there. I'll be lucky if I get up at 8. If I'm taking off work I might as well sleep in. :D

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
i was thinkin about it if anyone would be there with me! :D
My neighbor and I are coming down from Ogden, UT. We'll get there on Thursday and will leave on Monday if everybody is gone. If not, we can wheel on Monday and then we'll leave on Tuesday. Those are our plans and they are flexible.

Dan.

Hi Dan!

Know anybody in Yucca that would have a T-Case available next week?

You know, just in case... :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Hi Dan!

Know anybody in Yucca that would have a T-Case available next week?

You know, just in case... :D

--ron
You never know Ron.

By the way, pin lock or ball lock?

I have 5 gallons of Imperial Stout that needs to be used.

i have a place for that if you need a place to store it.....

TRNDRVR said:
I have 5 gallons of Imperial Stout that needs to be used.

Yo, grillio, what's the dealio on dinner?

karstic said:
Yo, grillio, what's the dealio on dinner?

Burgers and hot links, beans, chips, potato salald, brownies........the usual fare. We were thinking about tri-tip this year, but it's too hard to guess when we really don't know how many people will be there. This keeps it simple enough, and it's not too expensive to be sure we have enough.

Back