• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Jamboree, Johnson Valley Nov 17-18....information

Jump This said:
Why do you think I'm such an ardant supporter of the AAA card?

;)

because you dont like sleeping on the couch?:dunce:

Jump This said:
Why do you think I'm such an ardant supporter of the AAA card?

I thought it was the AARP card..... :gag:

I just wanna see some good pics and a few vids from the event, I am bored at the hospital and will be here 3 months.

Jump This said:
If Cal would have told the whole story.......
it would have been noted that the wife suggested I drive the Cherokee rather than tow it....

And Robert...:moon:

:D

I didn't know she wanted you to drive it home. Maybe you should trailer out everytime. :)

XJ_ranger said:
my list:
install high steer parts
make high steer
set bumpstops and limit straps

tow rig needs ball joints and a unit bearing

need to wheel little sluice the weekend before as a shakedown run of the new components and make a few adjustments...

sounds like a fun month to me :D

my list just got a little more expensive...

pulled the shafts out to take the knuckles off, and I'll be... 2 twisted splines on Yukon inner shafts... :smsoap: so now perhaps I need some Superior Inners too? :wierd:

oh - and I get to write a check to a Dodge dealer make my daily driver / tow rig start again! :smsoap: :flame: VP44 / Lift Pump BULL!

this trip is getting farther away the closer it gets!

Hey Richard,

I have LOTS of plates, cups, and plastic ware that I can bring. Is this already covered or shall I bring it?

I just told my wife that I'm going. She didnt argue about it so I'm a happy man. :D

djblade311 said:
Hey Richard,

I have LOTS of plates, cups, and plastic ware that I can bring. Is this already covered or shall I bring it?

I just told my wife that I'm going. She didnt argue about it so I'm a happy man. :D

I have plastic utensils I can bring too! I can also bring napkins and ketchup/mustard.

I have some of it, and need to get some of it. Mostly I just need plates and napkins, which are cheap. Also I already have the condiments. And, I feel better about having that stuff with me so I know 100% sure that I have it.

However, thanks very much for the offer. :wave:

TRNDRVR said:
I'm in. :wave1:

Looking forward to seeing you again, Dan.......very happy you can make it. :woohoo:

Now how about Bryan?? :)

XJ_ranger said:
my list just got a little more expensive...

pulled the shafts out to take the knuckles off, and I'll be... 2 twisted splines on Yukon inner shafts... :smsoap: so now perhaps I need some Superior Inners too? :wierd:

oh - and I get to write a check to a Dodge dealer make my daily driver / tow rig start again! :smsoap: :flame: VP44 / Lift Pump BULL!

this trip is getting farther away the closer it gets!
Thats what you get for buying those shafts that were cut by Dutchman...
VP44... unlucky bastard. I luv my 7100...
finally got the exhaust manifold back on my junk. and getting the front end back together. might have it done tomorrow with the battery mounted in back. if I'm that lucky then its down to a little tubing work. change the rear shocks since I don't have time to link the rear, get the jeep smoged and pay the registration. Get a weight distribution hitch on the trailer and load the stuff up. keg up the batch of dark lager and carbonate it. load the trailer and have it ready to tow friday AM.

Me, Kevin and Mark are going to caravan up on friday am. JV to bust...

uh yeah.
Grow a clue... friday of the jambo weekend. I didn't say this friday. Friday am jambo weekend, since this thread is about the jambo!
Jeez... Rick, are you that anxious to wheel with me? I just want to be good and ready for the friday night run.
will talk about that in another thread.

Back