• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Police shoot and kill suspect with "crowbar" at a Carl's Junior

Its real simple...If you are a law abiding citizen, you don't have to worry about things like this.

If you are a criminal, this is the kind of shit that happens, he deserved it. He raised a weapon.

Time to quit supporting criminals.

I just want to know what the dead guy ordered. I mean, the new turkey burger was pretty good, must of been the frys that set him off:explosion

I just want to know what the dead guy ordered. I mean, the new turkey burger was pretty good, must of been the frys that set him off:explosion

They probably gave him regular instead of criss cut. I'd be outraged too.

No, they side with the guy who got murdered for no good reason.
You are no better, if you side with the police without looking at the situation at hand.... is it needed to say that it depends on the situation ?!? might as well change your name to frito...

When did I ever say or imply that I blindly side with the police without looking at the situation? How ironic. 90% percent of the morons that are constantly criticizing and critiquing police action are the ones that side against the police without looking at the situation :rolleyes:

Where I'm from, if you walk into a fast food restaurant with a weapon and mask, you won't be leaving under your own power. The sad part is the officer will be put on administrative leave, hours of interviews and interrogation, and probably some form of public mockery ("Dont talk to that cop, he'll kill you!" or "I was pulled over by ____, and he threatened my life" And if ANYTHING happens where this officer has to draw down again, he will most likely be reluctant to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Where I'm from, if you walk into a fast food restaurant with a weapon and mask, you won't be leaving under your own power. The sad part is the officer will be put on administrative leave, hours of interviews and interrogation, and probably some form of public mockery ("Dont talk to that cop, he'll kill you!" or "I was pulled over by ____, and he threatened my life" And if ANYTHING happens where this officer has to draw down again, he will most likely be reluctant to pull the trigger.

God only knows how many officers have lost their lives as a result of a culture of frivolous lawsuits where suspects have more rights than the police or law abiding citizens. It's sad.

God only knows how many officers have lost their lives as a result of a culture of frivolous lawsuits where suspects have more rights than the police or law abiding citizens. It's sad.
Yep Its that same mentality that arms them with worthless tasers. This guy just pulled that thing out of his face and went directly for that officer. his life was saved by the officer who shot the suspect. Poor guy probably has the internal affairs pukes all over his ass now. Worst yet they will always have him on their radar.

=/
Yep Its that same mentality that arms them with worthless tasers. This guy just pulled that thing out of his face and went directly for that officer. his life was saved by the officer who shot the suspect. Poor guy probably has the internal affairs pukes all over his ass now. Worst yet they will always have him on their radar.

The other hook most likely missed. I don't think he'll be bothered too long video evidence shows the weapon was raised. he's good to go.

We've had issues in Boise with officers shooting more than "necessary"...however, I feel that if an officer tells you to do something, you do it. Especially when someone is being threatened. You have to be an idiot or high on something NOT to comply with what they tell you.

Sure it took 10+ shots...but if the man wasn't really affected by the taser, he had to have been on something. One bullet isn't always going to take the person down, unless they're using a .50 cal =)

Just to clarify, it was an ineffective taser deployment, the guy didn't fight through it. Contrary to urban legend and tough guy stories, it's physically impossible to "fight through" a proper taser deployment. The cases you see where it appears that the person "fights through it" is where there was either a bad connection or an insufficient area of muscle incapacitation. In this case I'm guessing that one of the probes didn't hit.

Regardless, we've yet to know what the suspect was doing after he went down before he took the second barrage.

Sorry, guess it wasn't 76 times. Don't know where I got that number. But 55 is still pretty bad.

The family of a man shot to death by three California Highway Patrol officers said he was shot 55 times and was unarmed.

Police shot me 87 times in the face once it sucked, true story.

Welcome to a world in which selling the truth isn't profitable but selling an exaggeration posed as the truth can make you rich.

Last edited:
I would wager that there's a little more to both sides of the story than either the family or the CHP posted online, but he wanted suicide by cop, and that's what he got, mental or not.

I would wager that there's a little more to both sides of the story than either the family or the CHP posted online, but he wanted suicide by cop, and that's what he got, mental or not.

Well the problem is none of the information in the article was provided by the CHP.
It was all just waah waaah wahh they shot johnny wahhh wahhh we told them Johnny had a gun and they actually shot him..... wahh wahhh 55 times wahh he was so innocent.

those damn conduit/pipe benders hurt like hell when they are leaned on a wall and tip over on you, nevermind getting swung. They're heavier than your average axe I'd say, a good deal so if in the 3/4"+ sizes.

Idiot had it coming.

Well the problem is none of the information in the article was provided by the CHP.
It was all just waah waaah wahh they shot johnny wahhh wahhh we told them Johnny had a gun and they actually shot him..... wahh wahhh 55 times wahh he was so innocent.

The origional article I read did have details from the CHP. It was in the Modesto Bee but I couldn't find it. If you actually read the article no one was saying he was so innocent. The family wasn't blaming the CHP at all. Everyone knew they were justified in shooting him. They just wondered why they shot him so many times. Were you having some problems understanding the article?

Were you having some problems understanding the article?

Do you have a problem with not being a condescending douche?

No the Original article from the Modesto bee has no statement from the CHP. In fact they called the Sheriffs department and Sheriff refuse to comment. That some good journalism they didn't even go to the right department. Are you having problems understanding the "article" and navigating the interwebs?

The origional article I read did have details from the CHP. It was in the Modesto Bee but I couldn't find it. If you actually read the article no one was saying he was so innocent. The family wasn't blaming the CHP at all. Everyone knew they were justified in shooting him. They just wondered why they shot him so many times. Were you having some problems understanding the article?

Did you read the article??

From the article:

"I was floored," Clint Vigen said about hearing the news. "I was wondering how many shots it took before they realized he wasn't shooting back."

"An apology from the CHP would be really nice," Clint Vigen said. "The CHP has had no contact with us to say, 'We are sorry we killed your son … your brother.' This is not about money; this is about an apology, some recognition of our loss."

You don't ask for an apology from someone who you don't think did anything wrong.

Last edited:
Its real simple...If you are a law abiding citizen, you don't have to worry about things like this.

If you are a criminal, this is the kind of shit that happens, he deserved it. He raised a weapon.

Time to quit supporting criminals.

Until the government starts treating law abiding citizens like they're criminals... or when it becomes a crime to speak out against the government. Law abiding isn't always the safest thing to be. case in point: Nazi Germany.

meth is a helluva drug. justified.

^this. if this guy was on the right crap, 10 rounds would have had to have been well placed to stop him.:wow:

Back