• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

they stuck a titanium plate and a handful of screws in my wrist today...merry christmas huh

Dang buddy. Hope you heal up quick. Now your part of the titanium club, it's all good my whole left side from the hip down is and it does not even show in the airport. :) Just makes us lighter and stronger. What's the ETA on being able to use your wrist again? The invite is still open to ride with us at Winterfest.

John

let me know if you need any help with anything till your back 100%

At this time, count me in.

Ill try and make it out for that one as well... As for my shit from IRO, not sure Ill have the lift installed by then. Called on the 6th to verify it was in stock, which it was. Ordered it on the 13th to be delivered on the 15th. never came... Called to see what was up and they didnt have it in stock after all. Now here it is Christmas eve and I get a bunch of boxes on the porch!!! Sweet!!!! EXCEPT no long arms :banghead:. They said the long arms may be back from powder coating next week so I prob wont see the complete kit in my hands till after the first of the year.

Just needed a place to vent this frustration I guess...

Ordered the long arm kit from them also about a month or so ago. Had the same problem - the parts were delayed cux they were @ the powder coater. Hmmm.... sounds like a common problem they had.
When the kit finally came, is installed easily.

Ordered the long arm kit from them also about a month or so ago. Had the same problem - the parts were delayed cux they were @ the powder coater. Hmmm.... sounds like a common problem they had.
When the kit finally came, is installed easily.

Sweet! you got it installed already. How's the ride? Or have you not taken it on it's maiden voyage yet?

Mayden voyage was just after the install. Went to the TFT run @ the Badlands. All worked as expected. Except, now need larger tires, then regearing, etc. Hopefully by winterfest.
Anyone going to the Jan 1 run @ the Cliffs? Went last year and it was well worth the trip.

Ill do my best to be out this time. Sound be able to as long as the date and time doesn't change. with this notice I can request it off.

----Craig, Bummer on the wrist. I hope it heals fast!!------

Last edited:
Oh the way you phrased the post about the ordering and install the LongArms sounded like you ordered them a month ago(about the time of the last M&G), and Just got it installed.

Well, at least you know they work.

Last edited:
I'm up for anything. You know i will be there for sure if it's at the same place. How is the wrist healing up?

Back