• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets have a North end M&G

Best day of the week for the meet and greet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe the fact that you actually just did that proves to me that you have way too much time on your hands. Why is your jeep not finished yet?

-Alex

gears this weekend welding next

Some funny sh!t there Joe. Cant wait for Matt to see this. Unless he knows :spin3:

Yup, gonna call the rock tomorrow to try to schedule the party room, shooting for wednesday or thursday (5th or 6th of nov). Whats the word on the slideshows?

-Alex

5th and 6th don't work for me either, I will be in Portland. I have been waiting on the slide show for you to schedule this event!

Any other day that week currently still works for me. But get on with it and set a date.

I will send all the Moab folks a PM to get all of their pic's in order.

Michael

Alright so as far as I'm concerned the weekends are out, better for wheeling adventures and family time. Monday and Tues look to be out too, not many people wanna go then. So that leaves Weds and Thurs, since this was kinda dependent on the Moab guys and story time I am making a decision and pushing this back one more week. I will have a final date tomorrow, hopefully by noon once I call the Rock and figure it out.

-Alex

Alright so as far as I'm concerned the weekends are out, better for wheeling adventures and family time. Monday and Tues look to be out too, not many people wanna go then. So that leaves Weds and Thurs, since this was kinda dependent on the Moab guys and story time I am making a decision and pushing this back one more week. I will have a final date tomorrow, hopefully by noon once I call the Rock and figure it out.

-Alex

I will be available on that Monday. The rest of that week I am out. I would be more than happy to put the show together and put it on CD for someone else to show.
Michael

Alright so I was just on the phone with the manager at the Lynnwood Rock, they are pretty much booked solid for they party room the first two weeks of November.

He suggest I talk to the manager at the Mill Creek Rock, they are open on Thursday the 6th, Wednesday the 12, and Thursday the 13. So anyone have any experience with the Mill Creek Rock? They told me they have an upstairs that is similiar to the party room at the Lynnwood Rock.

Opinions, thoughts?

-Alex

Mill Creek is pretty much just across the freeway from Lynnwood, so I see no problem there. Any of the days you said works for me, but Im guessing the best turn out will be on the 12th or 13th.

-Lyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back