• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

Anyone bringin any kind of parts? I'm looking for 97+ rear hatch and driver side mirror. I have a brand new Porc hd sye that I might be willing to trade sell because I'm putting a dana 300 in instead. OR i can sellth e D300 if someone wants it lol
Kev

i have no hatch, and I need the same mirror, but...how much you lookin to get for that SYE? and what t-case is it for?

Anyone bringin any kind of parts? I'm looking for 97+ rear hatch and driver side mirror. I have a brand new Porc hd sye that I might be willing to trade sell because I'm putting a dana 300 in instead. OR i can sellth e D300 if someone wants it lol
Kev
I my have some rear tail light assy's with bulbs in perfect conditon. If i do not get armor installed before the meet, will have them at winterfest let me know if anyone needs them. if all goes as planned will also have front bumper.

I'm gonna be hitting the J-yard this week sometime. I'll keep an eye out for those 97+ side mirrors. Does it matter of power or manual? Drivers or passengers?

There's alot of all year Cherokee's here by me.

I personaly need a driver side power. manual is fine. Im a broke @$$ tho soooo I dont have any $$

Ok, guys. This is back to up in the air for me. Most likely gonna miss it. I scored on a deal for a rear Aussie and thats gonna wipe out the funds I had set aside for this trip.

Ok, guys. This is back to up in the air for me. Most likely gonna miss it. I scored on a deal for a rear Aussie and thats gonna wipe out the funds I had set aside for this trip.

Damn! I was hoping you were gonna bring that homebrew you were talking about

Get to WF and you can have some fo sho!

2 things guys. I assume we're sitting at the bar side/seat yourself side?
and does anyone have a spare front driveshaft I can grab off of them?
Kev

2 things guys. I assume we're sitting at the bar side/seat yourself side?
and does anyone have a spare front driveshaft I can grab off of them?
Kev
Thats where we sat last time.It was only XJArnie (craig) my wife and I. we live pretty close well real close so i will try to grab the biggest table available at the time if we get there first. I think all i have laying around is a stock rear shaft i will look.

Officially out on this one.

Thats where we sat last time.It was only XJArnie (craig) my wife and I. we live pretty close well real close so i will try to grab the biggest table available at the time if we get there first. I think all i have laying around is a stock rear shaft i will look.

alright cool thanks. I met you guys there last time... after we ate. due to some confusion lol
Kev

I might have a stocker front, Not sure. If I do have one its yours. John!!! grab that same table dude!

sweeeet. i blew mine up sooo no 4wd without a new one. and I dont feel like laying in snow paying $40 for one the needs new ujoints at the jy

I might have a stocker front, Not sure. If I do have one its yours. John!!! grab that same table dude!

Craig will do...tara and i will get there bit early and make sure the beer is cold :cheers:

Back