• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

alright well I'm gonna call it.

December 11th at vernon hills BWW.
631 east townline road
6:00
see you there

alright well I'm gonna call it.

631 east townline road
see you there

You know Tara and I will be there...Hell they have beer. Come on guys come out lets talk jeeps, drink some beer and trade some parts....

Since this date has been set with plenty of advance warning, I will make this one! There is nothing going on close to that date, so I have NO reason to miss it.

December 11th won't work for me.
Too much Christmas stuff going on in December
I am double booked for that day as it is.

Yesterday, I sat and did nothing......

awesome! see you guys there. JOSH! you going?

xj "im freakin hammered" arnie

Still lookin good. Just gotta try and save a few extra pennies for the drive and foods.

XJosh "sober as a preacher on Sunday :(" 95

Anyone coming from the southern direction of Chicago? If so, there is a few of us who might be meeting at the Hinsdale Oasis just north of the I-55/294 merge. If you wanna catch the convoy, post up so we know who to wait for.

Are you guys planning on meeting up anytime after christmas through Jan 7th by chance? I'll be back in Illinois visiting family in the NW burbs and will be driving down to southern illinois too

yeah we can set one up for then. Ill make sure and bring it up at this M&G and we'll figure it out. Id like to do that. we were doing this every last saturday, but it fell through for some reason (i think i dropped the ball on that)

As stated earlier:
631 east townline road

I would think we could meet up at the Oasis at about 4:30pm. We could hang around for 15-30 in case anyone is late, and still make it up to BWW close to 6pm.

As for the January meet, I would see no reason it cant be a possibility.....unless there's some freak Snowstorm that rolls through on that day or days ahead. Oh who am I kidding, there's never a "freak" storm here in the Chicago region, nothing should surprise people that have lived here long enough!

Be @ the oasis 4:30. See ya then

Weather permitting, I'll meet you guys there. I'll be driving my 92 white Grand Prix. It gets 30mpg...

Back