• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

FYI: Tomorrow night is a UFC fight night. St.Pierre vs. Koscheck It'll probably be very busy, so the earlier someone gets there to get a table the better. I know all BWW get VERY busy on "fight nights".

Anyone coming from the southern direction of Chicago? If so, there is a few of us who might be meeting at the Hinsdale Oasis just north of the I-55/294 merge. If you wanna catch the convoy, post up so we know who to wait for.
I'll be coming up for this one will try to meet up for the convoy

For those meeting up at the Alsip Oasis, what vehicles should we be looking out for? I'll be driving my Black 94 XJ(specs in sig). If anyone is running late, you could give my cell a call, 219-798-fivenineonetwo, or just end up at the M&G locale.

Phil

For those meeting up at the Hinsdale Oasis, what vehicles should we be looking out for? I'll be driving my Black 94 XJ(specs in sig). If anyone is running late, you could give my cell a call, 219-798-fivenineonetwo, or just end up at the M&G locale.

Phil

My mistake, I posted late last night, I was slightly under the influence. :looney:

Still planning on 4:30 @ Hinsdale Oasis.
Driving red Hyundai hatchback

See ya there!

Oh and one more thing, since there will be some new faces at this meet, if the persons getting the early table could use a name that we all know (ie: Naxja, or Arnie), then we can get to the correct table. Cause not all of us have met before. Might be a little easier that way.

Last edited:
black 98 cherokee stock with christmas lights still from toys for tots if i make it to the oasis otherwise ill see you guys up at bww

So how did everyone handle the snow going home last night? I took 94 back past chicago and as soon as I hit the city, it was instant blizzard conditions. Everyone was driving 25-35mph all the way to the split near 57. It was a long drive home, but oh well, what ya gonna do.

Nice to meet you guys, I'm sure we could do one or two more of those before WF.

Drive home wasn't bad. Hit some pockets of snow, and the only bad roads were I-55 & Rt30 - numerous spinouts. Have to do at least one prior to WF - need more ideas for upgrades.

Nice to see you guys that had a longer drive.

drive wasnt bad. decent turnout, good to see all of you again. so whats the plan for the next one....anyone got any saturday that wont work? whens good? where we goin this time?

Some time towards the end of Jan would be good with me, i didn't make this because i had a lot of stuff going on and pretty much no brakes and very choppy tires so i didn't want to make a long trip

End of Jan should work for me. If you got it to Milwaukee, I should be able to make it down from Green Bay.

further north! Im game. this was brought up at the M&G and it seemed fesable. I dont blame you Rew, sounds like it would have been painful if you would whitknuckeld it.

Hey guys, new to the site and somewhat new to off roading in general. Looking to come out to the next meet and greet. How often do you guys set these up? Maby I'll have my new lift on and everyone can help point out where I F'd up :rolleyes:.

I think january is pretty open for me, same goese for the location, wherever works as long as I'm free

Hey guys, new to the site and somewhat new to off roading in general. Looking to come out to the next meet and greet. How often do you guys set these up? Maby I'll have my new lift on and everyone can help point out where I F'd up :rolleyes:.

it started out last saturday of every month. But we try for a tleast once a month

Kevin

last sat of jan work for everyone? i just broke my wrist in 4 spots and im hoping to not do anything for a little while.

Back