• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

if its the 22nd im iffy.I'm hosting a birthday party for my grandother. I might be able to sneak out for a bit

I'm good for the 22nd. Same place is fine. IF it the location gets moved, maybe not too much further North from the current local. I dont wanna drive more than 1.5 hrs to get there.

X2 on the location. Any further north would be pushing the drive time limit.
On the LA kit. seems like it works OK. Upgaded the springs to account for the bumper and winch, and the wheel rubbing problem went away. Drives great up to about 65 - 70 MPH ,and trial manners seem the same. May have to upgrade from 4.5" lift when i finally decide what tires to get so they don't run.

well then if it aint broke dont fix it so lets stay same place, same time. see you guys there, my wrist is feelin much better, of course ive pretty much been drunk since it happened...so well see when i come out of this fog haha

Do you guys ever do M&G's more to the west in the rockford area or does it seem to be more convenient for people to do the chicago area?

seems like the best turn out if usually at the BWW in vernon hills. your more than welcome to set that up for feb or whenever if you like. ill be there if you do.

John, your only in if you get your lights turned on haha no seriously, you need my help buddy? Ill come by tomorrow if you need it

John, your only in if you get your lights turned on haha no seriously, you need my help buddy? Ill come by tomorrow if you need it

Thanks again man. I was going to call you, they are all working and look slick as hell. Wait till you see this. I think it is going to be kick ass. I am going to be working on it after 5:00 pm today so if you are in the area give me a call and stop by. On to the cage next :)

Thanks again man. I was going to call you, they are all working and look slick as hell. Wait till you see this. I think it is going to be kick ass. I am going to be working on it after 5:00 pm today so if you are in the area give me a call and stop by. On to the cage next :)

im sure it looks great....you got a cage?? i got a portion of my hospital bill. jeep sits on the back burner for a while i think haha

im sure it looks great....you got a cage?? i got a portion of my hospital bill. jeep sits on the back burner for a while i think haha
Sorry to hear about the bill...cage? well you will just have to see at the M&G...Frenched in LED reverse lights for a teaser.

reverse lights.jpg

ok so the m&g is the 22nd. but can someone tell me where the same place as last time is since i wasnt there?

6 Pm on the 22nd... Buffalo Wild Wings. On townline rd. (RT 60) in Vernon Hills IL

Figured I would put this in the M&G area since its a little more appropriate here.

I'm actually looking for some parts if anyone has them laying around not planning on using. I'm looking for: in good shape factory shackles. The bushings on mine are dried out and shot. I dont feel like spending $45 on new ones if I dont have too. So if anyone is looking to free up some shelf space, I would gladly take them off your hands for a fair price.

Back