• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

I may have a pair...I take that back. I know I have a pair. The bushings on the other hand may be just as screwed. Ill let you know.

bushings are toast...and by toast I mean so rotted they are pratically gone. haha, Now I remeber why I took em of that Jeep. sorry buddy, cant help you. But I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Spoke too soon, brothers car is down and I gotta hit the junkyard tomorrow to get parts to fix it. If I don't see ya guys at one more of these meets before WF, see ya in Attica.

it happens. So whos setting up the next one? Where is it gonna be at....

I was there ...I think....:cheers: dang that beer was going down good....

we have time for one more before Winterfest so where do you guys want it to be?

Where and when?

Maybe mid-Feb? I still have to think of a place we could meet at, I'll chime in later unless someone else comes up with a place before I do.

we usually kind of vote on it, find out what works best for everyone. I really dont care when, where, or anything. So long as its a saturday, and not feb 12th

Just throwing a date out there: Saturday Feb. 19 (just 2 weeks b4 WF!) Man time is flying by, its almost here already.

Place: TBD

Please chime in if a better day would work for anyone and if you have ideas for another meet place.

19th is a no go for me, I have a surprise party for my buddy whos coming home from Iraw that day.

Open on the date. Have a clear schedule till the end of the month. So... a week earlier, or latyer would work.
Phil - planning on the caravan again this year from Rt41 in In? Heading down Sat AM, or Fri?

Well I would do a caravan again, except I plan on heading down to Attica on thursday for the dinner at Robies. There are gonna be quite a few people heading down to Attica from the intersection of Rt30 and Rt41. I'll let them know that you would like to meet up somewhere along the route. We'll talk more about it at the next M&G after I talk to those guys.

Back