• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G in northern IL

Plans included increasing the tires from 31" to 35, regearing from 3.73 to 4.56 or 4.88. Maybe upgrade the shafts on the ft D30, and a ARB front locker. It all started when i went to order the locker a couple of months ago, and found if the locker was installed with the 3.73 gears, could never upgrade to 4.56 or 4.88 without a different locker. So...then it got into what size tire would fit with a 4 - 4.5" lift, etc. Nothin is simple. Well, there are always Post Winterfest upgrades.....

welcome to the sickness :D

just a note...only because Ill forget, we need to discuss a possible convoy to WF at the M&G. see you guys there

just a note...only because Ill forget, we need to discuss a possible convoy to WF at the M&G. see you guys there

10-4......breaker breaker this is Ram-Rod and we aint gonna pay pay no tolls.

change of plans. looks like I'll be making it this time. See you guys there. John Ill be bringing those liftgate shocks for you.

change of plans. looks like I'll be making it this time. See you guys there. John Ill be bringing those liftgate shocks for you.

Kev: Thanks. I got your PM but have not had a chance to call you. Thanks for bringing them

John

So, recent news. I have a wake to go to tomorow. Was orignially planned for sunday, bumped to saturday. Not going to make it now. sorry guys.

Hey guys lets get together...talk about winterfest and plan a trip to the Badlands.

I am up for last week in March or early April for a meet....you know what to do ...post up

John

Any weekend around there sounds good to me except the first weekend of April. Got a badlands trip planned for that Saturday the 2nd.

Anyone that wants in can come. Its a small group going at this point, so the more the merrier.
Anyone wanting more info Pm me, or if we have a meet before that weekend we can talk about it then.

Sounds good Phil. Tara and I are going to try to make that run. Will PM you when we get back from AZ

Got a M&G coming up to Mil-town sometime soon? Chi-town area is right around 3 hours for me.

Got a M&G coming up to Mil-town sometime soon? Chi-town area is right around 3 hours for me.

Why, who wants to see your ugly mug?!! just kidding, Ill go if we hold one up there. We should prolly plan that sucker out way ahead of time though.

Back