• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16th Annual SoCalXJ.com Jamboree at Corral Canyon

Would you purchase a SoCalXJ.com t-shirt for the Jamboree next month?

• Yes: 1 Adult Small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes: 1 Adult Medium

• Yes: 1 Adult XXXL

• Yes: 2 Adult Small

• Yes: 2 Adult Medium

• Yes: 2 Adult XLs

• Yes: 2 Adult XXL

• Yes: 2 Adult XXXL

• Yes: 3 or more of a TBD size

• Yes: 4 or more of a TBD size

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great weekend indeed! Some pictures I posted on my FB page, but most are in the camera.

I didn't get a real good count. But I think we had about a dozen rigs or so at the start of the moderate run that I led. Four rigs on the easy run that Karen led, and five or so rigs on the hard run that Dave Taylor led.

A bunch of other people that either stayed behind, didn't bring a rig and rode along, or came late to hang out (or do later Sat/early Sunday runs).

My GF only got a few pics from the Connector Run.

I took this pic leaving Friday afternoon.

IMG_20150320_174819794_HDR_zps0v5ohpkw.jpg

Then we hit Connector Saturday morning.

IMG_20150321_100553477_zpsv62zcnnp.jpg

IMG_20150321_100613326_zps7fyhrzl9.jpg

Surprisingly, the driver side did not get that much damage. Some scraps and I need to replace my mirror and rear door handle. But nothing major.
IMG_20150321_100651217_zpsriu19jne.jpg

This was returning Sunday evening.
IMG_20150322_164052899_zpssisjgmpr.jpg

The passenger side on the other hand did not fair so well. A squeeze further up the the trail ended up beating up the rear corner. And a tight right turn against a rock took out the rear passenger side door. Now I have an excuse to comp cut and armor the rear corners.

IMG_20150322_165121488_zpsyjrcvv3c.jpg

More pics of the Connector run, taken in chronological order. Six of us started out, all made it through the Connector, then half headed back to camp and the other half went up Bronco Peak. Good wheelin' with you guys (Dave, Don (or is it John?), Josh, Sean, and Marc). Didn't get any pics of Dave or Marc...they made everything look easy! Oh yea, if anyone found a black passenger mirror on the trail, it's probably mine.

2wcm9w1.jpg

iz6ctg.jpg

6zu22u.jpg

nyihd0.jpg

m8pnqb.jpg

2lw57hg.jpg

More...

23tmps4.jpg

sbiufr.jpg

208i9fa.jpg

2a91u87.jpg

255tdlw.jpg

301okur.jpg

rvc8lg.jpg

Didn't get any pics of Dave or Marc...they made everything look easy!

:doh: Whaaaaaat? First.....im the little rig cutting O's out of my seat all day, last guy to deal with bitchen holes everyone dug for me and now no pics!!!!? :looney: Those trails are far from easy by any means.....:eek:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:Damn the luck!

Great day though and Art, good seeing you bud! Ever need a Bronco Peak/Connector wheelin buddy, im more happy to follow along. :wave:

Maybe Don has a few of me amongst the footage he has??

Back