• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ.com 14th Annual Jeep Jamboree

Camping at Corral Canyon Campground... 1.2 miles past the Four Corners parking/staging area, approx 7.2 miles after you turn off Buckman Springs onto Corral Canyon Rd/Morena Stokes (Valley ) Rd

Camping at Corral Canyon Campground... 1.2 miles past the Four Corners parking/staging area, approx 7.2 miles after you turn off Buckman Springs onto Corral Canyon Rd/Morena Stokes (Valley ) Rd

Thanks Carol! This will be my first time there and will be rolling in pretty late. Hopefully I won't have any trouble finding a spot.

Coming in tonight you should be fine. We may be doing some doubling-up tomorrow, depending on who all shows up/stays over... But we'll make it work!

Ham 146.560, CB 34, for whatever it's worth, is the plan...

Awwwww damn dude!! Well you got a month before SoCal fest... Whens the wrench party?
I am trying to arrange for a replacement motor and then I will get it in asap after that. I hope to have one ready for install in a couple of weeks. Whatever I get I will likely send the head in for a valve job and maybe replace the rod bearings if they don't look really good. I want to make sure the motor I put in will be reliable for a long time after install.

John... Sorry to hear about the engine. Let us know the date of the wrenching party.
That grade going up to Alpine and after that are quite steep.

Due to work I didn't make it to the event until early Sunday morning.
My friend Bob and I had a great time. He purchased an '00 several months ago and wanted to see what we do during our events.
First time doing 911 and Diamondback. Lots of fun.

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks to the big guys for letting me tag a long up bronco. Sunday was a great run as well.

It was great to see everyone. Been a long time since I have seen a lot of you guys.

EDIT: I would be stoked to stick around until friday or saturday if someone wanted to run bronco connector and the peak. Just saying... :D

Had a good time Saturday on the bronco run. Only took a couple cell phone pics of kevin.
photo1-XL.jpg

photo-XL.jpg

Great weekend. Awesome weather. Cool peeps. Craft beer. Couldn't ask for more. Had about 15-20 rigs over the weekend I think.

We had an easy run do the outer loop. A moderate run do Sidewinder, Bronco Flats, then Gunslinger. Some stayed behind (or joined up) to do Diamond Back. Then the hard run did Bronco Peak Connector and Bronco Peak.

Sat lineup by mikedashg, on Flickr

Julio on Sidewinder 2 by mikedashg, on Flickr

Mike on Sidewinder by mikedashg, on Flickr

Don on sidewinder 1 by mikedashg, on Flickr

Don on sidewinder 4 by mikedashg, on Flickr

Chris on Sidewinder 1 by mikedashg, on Flickr

my carnage by mikedashg, on Flickr

Sunday Evening Pano by mikedashg, on Flickr

Nathan's Rock Lights 1 by mikedashg, on Flickr

Nathan's Rock Lights 2 by mikedashg, on Flickr

Nathan's Rock Lights 3 by mikedashg, on Flickr

Back