• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalXJ.com 15th Annual Jeep Jamboree

Instagram??? Hmmmmm, maybe ill get my 10 yr old to see if she can look it up on her account when i get home. :shhh::eyes: Hahahahaha..

Just playin with ya man... Glad to hear all is good though.

Last edited:
Great weekend of wheelin'! Thanks to Mike for leading the moderate run and hosting Saturday nights Beer tasting. lol. Big thanks to Julio as well for practically running the whole trail making sure everyone got through any tough sections.

I have a couple hours of video to sift through, but will try and get some of the best shots posted tonight.

Great weekend of wheelin'! Thanks to Mike for leading the moderate run and hosting Saturday nights Beer tasting. lol. Big thanks to Julio as well for practically running the whole trail making sure everyone got through any tough sections.

I have a couple hours of video to sift through, but will try and get some of the best shots posted tonight.

It was nice meeting you guys! Since you are also in MV, PM me if you need a hand wrenching or vice versa

Thanks everyone for coming, we had a great turnout! Thanks to Dan and Carol for leading the other runs. Easy run ran the espinosa loop and the lookout tower. I led the moderate run and we ran sidewinder, and most of us ran all the offshoots on gunslinger (peacemaker, winchester, diamond back). The hard run was bronco peak and the connector. The weather was perfect. I didn't get to take too many pics as the trail leader as I was mostly trying to pull up far enough to make room for people and keep the slack going. But I will post some eventually. Please post up your pics here, and we may have to return here again next year. Or perhaps JV? :D

No prob, i'm just glad i was able to sucker a few guys to do that run with me :D
Thanks again for organizing it, i'm stoked i was actually able to wheel this event for a change. I still vote for this place next year, mainly because there are other JV events, so it's nice to mix it up some.

Dan, what shape is the Connector in? Beat up like a year ago?

Hey, I had a blast. Great leadership Vanimal on the connector trail. The trail was sort of a flop for my XJ but we didn't break anything. Lots of challenges. I would call this trail every bit of the 3 red diamonds it is posted as.
It was great seeing all of you.

Back