• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16th Annual SoCalXJ.com Jamboree at Corral Canyon

Would you purchase a SoCalXJ.com t-shirt for the Jamboree next month?

• Yes: 1 Adult Small

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes: 1 Adult Medium

• Yes: 1 Adult XXXL

• Yes: 2 Adult Small

• Yes: 2 Adult Medium

• Yes: 2 Adult XLs

• Yes: 2 Adult XXL

• Yes: 2 Adult XXXL

• Yes: 3 or more of a TBD size

• Yes: 4 or more of a TBD size

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL i assumed they were going to be event t shirts. whoops.

Yeah, Carol said she was expecting that too and said there might be some more interest after people see the design because they are generic. We've never done an event shirt. All the shirts at prior jambos have been generic. Shrug.

Yeah, Carol said she was expecting that too and said there might be some more interest after people see the design because they are generic. We've never done an event shirt. All the shirts at prior jambos have been generic. Shrug.

i would be more inclined to buy a shirt for an event i went to rather than for a club or group i am not a member of. not a big deal, but probably worth mentioning in the future :smootch:

i would be more inclined to buy a shirt for an event i went to rather than for a club or group i am not a member of. not a big deal, but probably worth mentioning in the future :smootch:

Ah gotcha. I think Carol was thinking the opposite was going to be true. People would more inclined to get a standard shirt in case they weren't able to make the event.

Anyone bringing a dirtbike? i was thinking about taking mine. There's some really good riding out there right from the camp ground.

Thanks to all that voted in the poll for t-shirts.…

$12.00 paypal per shirt to:
[email protected]

Sent a few PMs to some people who voted on the poll, but have not paid yet. But mostly all there. I'll have a couple extras of each size if anyone wants to bring cash to the event. Literally like 1 or 2. First come first serve.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in running connector and bronco peak on the Sunday of the event weekend? I was hoping to make it out for the day Saturday, but that's probably not going to happen.

Hey Garrett :wave:... I've been seriously thinking about running connector again. Been a few yrs, and had a lot less built rig then too. :dunce:... If ya make it out, and or anyone doesn't mind me using the dumb end of there winch line if need be? :looney: I may just be down for a really fun day massaging all my straight body panels.

Mall parking blocks are getting kinda boring. :eek:

I'll be out there on Saturday only, but if you guys change plans let me know.

Anyone else running the Connector on Saturday? I'll be out there and ready to roll around 9ish.

Hey Garrett :wave:... I've been seriously thinking about running connector again. Been a few yrs, and had a lot less built rig then too. :dunce:... If ya make it out, and or anyone doesn't mind me using the dumb end of there winch line if need be? :looney: I may just be down for a really fun day massaging all my straight body panels.

Mall parking blocks are getting kinda boring. :eek:

I'll be out there on Saturday only, but if you guys change plans let me know.

Anyone else running the Connector on Saturday? I'll be out there and ready to roll around 9ish.

Art! Awesome man, cant wait to see you. Been a long long time. Totally spaced the PM/email sent awhile back.:dunce: Hopefully we will have a little time to sit down and chat for a few.

See ya all Sat morning!!!:party:

Also, if anyone wants shirts, or extra shirts, there will be a couple extras of each size if you didn't vote on the poll/pre-order. Bring cash. They will probably sell out quick though, except maybe XLs.

Only a couple of days left to the 16th Annual SoCalXJ Jamboree at Corral Canyon OHV this weekend!

My Jeep is ready as it's going to be. I just need to pack the camping gear and figure out which beers to bring. speaking of beers, bring cups and find me in camp Fri and/or Sat if you want to get in on some craft brews we'll be popping.

Cya there!

hoping to get this thing put back together tomorrow night... I will be there with or without a jeep for the aforementioned bottle popping. :D

Back