• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucaipa Meet and Greet!!

SlimsXJ said:
I'm in:laugh:

I see you have internet now...

Edit: Either saturday works for me, But it would have to be in the later afternoon/evening.

Skwerly, check with them and make sure they will have room.

Just Make Sure When Doin The Head Count Add At Least Add 10+ For Stragglers Who Will Randomly Show Up.

Me and my wife,
I will talk to nathan and his better half.

Plus skwerly, we have anothe new jeeper....Tony, the guy who helped nathan put your lift on. He just bought one too, however his is not really raod worthy, but I will check with him too.

Justin

I'm in.....Don

If Any1 Needs Some Machine Work Done Let Me Know I Maybe Able To Do It Depending On What It Is.

i doubt ill be there, i went today for lunch and it sucked, i got in an argument with the owner ladie, cuz she didnt want to give ranch dressing for a salad, she said they dont do that??? you have to use italian.. is that wierd or is it just me. we should have just done pizza chalet. pizza sucked too, dripping grease, :rattle: ok i feel better know..

Skwerly said:
Hey all, its Girly Skwerly. I just called Two Guys and made a reservation for tomorrow, Saturday, for 15 people at 6:30pm. Hope everyone can make it!

You should go and tell her you have friends now.. Then order your RANCH an she what she says......... Then pull out your ranch dressing....LOL

pizza chalet is right around the corner,,no res needed for 15..

Might show up with 4 and 2 xj's! Lets hammerdown the restuarant though.:bunny:

xjkevin said:
i doubt ill be there, i went today for lunch and it sucked, i got in an argument with the owner ladie, cuz she didnt want to give ranch dressing for a salad, she said they dont do that??? you have to use italian.. is that wierd or is it just me. we should have just done pizza chalet. pizza sucked too, dripping grease, :rattle: ok i feel better know..

Dang, sorry dude! My woman already made reservations, so this time I'll stick with 2 guys, but I asked around to the locals and they all like Pizza Challet as well. I'll set another M&G up for there soon!

no sweat ill prob cruise by see the jeeps and say hi to everyone, :peace:

Back