• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I.E. Meet and Greet Thursday Nov. 11th

Sounded like you all had a good time.
The village is always cool to take the wife through also. Jaspers has some good food over there. The feel good meal after wheelin.

I was sorry I could not meet some of you guys at the M&G.
I think when I run up the 38 every other week I'm sure I see some of you guys comming down the mountain. I would be the odd man in the ZJ at the MG next time. See you later

Reed, did you get that axle moving in your direction? Maybe I could help

Sounded like you all had a good time.
The village is always cool to take the wife through also. Jaspers has some good food over there. The feel good meal after wheelin.

Reed, did you get that axle moving in your direction? Maybe I could help

Have to check out Jaspers next time.

No luck yet on the axle, but I'm not ready for it yet, so I'm not in a rush. When I get the front axle geared and ready than I'll be jones'ing for it.

lol! I have not heard that word in a long time (jones'ing).

I thought the axle was in limbo in someones back yard.
Jaspers is good home cooked food. Priced right too.

By the way what trail marker # is cougar buttes? or is it marked

lol! I have not heard that word in a long time (jones'ing).

I thought the axle was in limbo in someones back yard.
Jaspers is good home cooked food. Priced right too.

By the way what trail marker # is cougar buttes? or is it marked

I don't know of any trail marker # for Cougar Buttes. If you do a search for BullFrog or Cakewalk you can probably find a lot of info. The trail is marked once you're on it, but even then I think it would be easy to get off trail. I don't think most people would get lost out where it is, but some people get lost pretty easily...

Yea, the Axle is in JumpnJeep's yard in Pasadena. He picked it up in Burbank for me but we haven't gotten it the rest of the way yet.

Sorry I missed it...race car prep for baja is very time consuming. I had every intention of going for a short while...until I saw that it was 10:00pm. Time flies when you're wrenching.

we had guys takin pics and video and yet i haven't seen any posted??? hmmmmmm?

I know Jeff took some pics and video but I havn't been able to get ahold of him. I will see him at work tomorrow and will talk to him.

Okay, I tried to do it using photobucket, but in my experience it sucks. What's the easiest way to get photos up here?
Thanks.

upload in photobucket and below the pic it shows several links. pick direct link and above where you type here there is a little yellow icon with a mountain click that and paste the addy to the pic and itll be there

We'll try this again. My wife had the camera a lot of the time, so there are more pictures of me and my son than the other rigs. And no pictures of Brad's because he was always off the front getting ready to spot us through the tough spots.

Airing down Levi was watching my every move. He gets to do it next time.
VeteransDay016.jpg

Checking out the rigs lined up. We had a 3 XJs, a 4 dr JK Rubicon and a Wrangler.
VeteransDay025.jpg

The first big obstacle
VeteransDay042.jpg

Jeff and his Wrangler on the bypass, which didn't seem any easier.
VeteransDay047.jpg

Blackbox91 getting ready for another obstacle
VeteransDay048.jpg

This is Tony and his Rubicon. I bought my XJ from him this summer and he bought this Rubicon. I think he was a little surprised what his old rig could do, but it was still no match for the setup on the Rubicon.
VeteransDay046.jpg

It wasn't that warm, but the lunch spot was pretty comfortable with no real wind.
VeteransDay049.jpg

Levi likes the XJ. I think he knows he's going someplace fun when he gets strapped in.
VeteransDay050.jpg

Nice pics. Little Levi is getting big. Before you now it he is going to be leading you through a trail. lol
Or better yet asking for the keys to the xj.lol

Back