• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Empire Meet and Greet

Lampost could acutally work well. They got the brewery attached and the pizza is grub, plus they have a huge parking lot.

Hell...I might even be able to push my junk down there ;)

sintax said:
Lampost could acutally work well. They got the brewery attached and the pizza is grub, plus they have a huge parking lot.

Hell...I might even be able to push my junk down there ;)

Third vote for LampPost.

Bent said:
My mistake, you were there! And these guys complain about driving to this end of the valley. MWC got any really great wings?

We got Hooter's just like you guys.

Too bad, business seems to be carrying me to the other side of the country this year. It would be fun to watch the Tims F with the Hooter's wait staff again.

I'm going to go by and check out a place in Rancho Cucamonga tonight, pick up a menu if I can.

Bent said:
I'm going to go by and check out a place in Rancho Cucamonga tonight, pick up a menu if I can.

If it's Beer Hunters, don't waste your time. Overpriced and the food blows.

Bent said:

And so whats the verdict?

SBrad001 said:
Well? Why Not? If they'll let me in, they'll let anyone in! :D

Who said they would let you in? We need better security at the door. LOL

5150xj said:
And so whats the verdict?

Well, I stopped and picked up a menu last night from Buffalo Wild Wings in Rancho Cucamonga. They are located at 8188 Day Creek Boulevard. The people that were leaving seemed to be happy, then again, idiots look happy and I west of the I-15 so who knows? I made it by around 7:30 pm and they were seating people on arrival, there should not be any issues on a week night.Below is a scanned version of most of their take out menu which is similar to their eat in one. They run a special on Tuesdays, 40 cent wings ($9.60 vs. $15.39 for a basket of 24). Thursdays the special is boneless wings. After the Bud Light radio ads I'm not sure I want to try those. :D

scan0001.jpg

The place is right off of the I-15 at Foothill, more central than Redlands would have been. We can discuss the location of the next meet & greet while we are there, much quieter than hooters. Who'd a thunk that cleavage would be so noisy.

Because of the special and constant need for more money for mods I vote that we get together on a Tuesday.

TIM

You were there and didnt try the wings? What were you thinking?

5150xj said:
You were there and didnt try the wings? What were you thinking?
Thimk? Me?
:confused1
I was down there to have dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. I've got to watch my willowy figure, you know.

w_howey said:
That's not completely true... The MWC was 33% of the attendence.
I'm thinking zjmikey showed up too. He sat in the same chair as the invisible guy who's lap the waitress was sitting in.

:D

Re: DATE, TIME AND LOCATION

IE area meet n greet;

WHEN: Tuesday June 27, 6:30 PM

WHERE: Buffalo Wild Wings , 8188 Day Creek Boulevard, Rancho Cucamonga.

WHO IS WELCOME? Anybody, I will also be bring my son Ethan.

From those in attendance we will be selecting a volunteer to determine the time and location for the next IE area meet. Personally, I feel a responsibility to support those who are willing to travel greater distances than myself to attend these functions. I also realize that there will always be those times and locations that will not work for some. I believe this will provide the best opportunity for all. The volunteer selection method will be decided at the meeting. If you plan to attend, post up or show up.

:wantyou:

Thanks to everybody for your support and interest,

TIM

This thread is also continued HERE.

TIM

Bent said:
IE area meet n greet;

WHEN: Tuesday June 27, 6:30 PM

WHERE: Buffalo Wild Wings , 8188 Day Creek Boulevard, Rancho Cucamonga.

WHO IS WELCOME? Anybody, I will also be bring my son Ethan.

From those in attendance we will be selecting a volunteer to determine the time and location for the next IE area meet. Personally, I feel a responsibility to support those who are willing to travel greater distances than myself to attend these functions. I also realize that there will always be those times and locations that will not work for some. I believe this will provide the best opportunity for all. The volunteer selection method will be decided at the meeting. If you plan to attend, post up or show up.

:wantyou:

Thanks to everybody for your support and interest,

TIM

Dude - thats like 100 miles from me...

Lame...

Maybe if the next one is closer... Last time i drove to one of these it took 4 hours to get there...

XJ_ranger said:
Dude - thats like 100 miles from me...

Lame...

Maybe if the next one is closer... Last time i drove to one of these it took 4 hours to get there...

Have you tried to hit one of the ones in the valley?

Back