• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Empire Meet and Greet

Re: DATE, TIME AND LOCATION

Bent said:
Have you tried to hit one of the ones in the valley?

The Valley? You'll have to excuse my ignorance - what part of the LA basin are we considering The Valley - Ive only lived in 'this area' for 1.5 weeks and up untill that point - I just considered the whole chunk of this populated land mass south of Bakersfield to be L.A....

I called the whole thing from Ventrua, to San Diego, to Corona, to Riverside LA...

Now - aparently there is a difference :D :D

XJ_ranger said:
The Valley? You'll have to excuse my ignorance - what part of the LA basin are we considering The Valley - Ive only lived in 'this area' for 1.5 weeks and up untill that point - I just considered the whole chunk of this populated land mass south of Bakersfield to be L.A....

I called the whole thing from Ventrua, to San Diego, to Corona, to Riverside LA...

Now - aparently there is a difference :D :D
Theres no difference...Its all LA. Don't bother trying to figure it out. I've been working on it for the last 27 years and still don't know where the "valley" is?

XJ_ranger said:
The Valley?

San Fernando Valley.

Sorry to see you're in Oxnard, you have my condolences.

:laugh:

Back