• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Empire Meet and Greet

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
I'm looking to gauge interest in an IE meet and greet for those of us out here in the real world. There are quite a few new members as well as those registered from this area and it's time to put some faces to the names. If you are just hanging out as a guest and haven't decided to register yet, now is the time to do so and offer up some input. Likely time frame will be towards the end of this month or very early July, before the weekend of the fourth. Tim (5150) and I, being the only two that actually showed up for the last one, have decided the location will be in the San Bernaghetto, Redlands or Yucaipa area. Final selection will be based on the availability of top notch Hot Wings. Hooters, though they have decent wings and even better breasteses is just too loud and pricey for a place that won't let you eat the...well, never mind; I suppose that there are laws prohibiting such things. If you think you might like to attend, will actually show up, just want to say you will, live outside the area and just want to drag the thread off topic, are named after a saltine, water logged web wheeler or just know where there are some great wings in the general vicinity, etcetera, post up. Those that have learned of the existence of NAXJA by finding or having been given one our black business cards, we will have a drawing for, get this; another one! You can't beat that for a door prize without driving all the way down to Orange County. Besides that, they have plenty of people show up as it is, I think it's because they don't have any place to wheel. What else could it be?
:D

Chime in!

TIM

Well, I'm not a "red letter" member yet, but hows about a meeting in the Corona/Norco/Ontario area? Corona is central to the 15/91, and Ontario has the 15/60/10 splits.

So, how bout them Dodgers?

I'm in for another card. Mine got lost. :D

And...

Consider my duty fulfilled. :D

--ron

w_howey said:
That's not completely true... The MWC was 33% of the attendence.

My mistake, you were there! And these guys complain about driving to this end of the valley. MWC got any really great wings?

War Wagon, red letter, black letter and those that haven't even registered yet (guests) are all welcome!

Last edited:
Well even though I'm stuck in 29 palms as far as my home goes my hometown is redlands and I'm there almost every weekend. So I'd like to meet all yous guys and yes hotwings would be nice I've been known to eat many of them.

Chilis has happy hour $1 baskets of wings, and the girls are 9/10 pretty friggin cute. Last time I ate 6 and a half baskets........

How about at the Riverside Brewing Co? Good wings and good beer. And it's right off the 91 by the Mission Inn, ie easy to get there. And it has out door dining if any of you are of the smoking variety.

Bent said:
. . . Tim (5150) and I, being the only two that actually showed up for the last one, have decided the location will be in the San Bernaghetto, Redlands or Yucaipa area. . . .

And I told you guys that I was in the middle of midterms when you had the last M&G! :p

SBrad001 said:
How about at the Riverside Brewing Co? Good wings and good beer. And it's right off the 91 by the Mission Inn, ie easy to get there. And it has out door dining if any of you are of the smoking variety.

Is it 21 and over?

im there hopefully its in the redlands, yucaipa area,

OK, I'm still looking into the whole "where" thing. Whatever location is finally selected for this M&G, I think it should be part of what would become a rotation. Like the rest of you, I don't mind a drive especially if I know one of the next ones will be closer to home. "When" is also something that might also be good to alternate as well as not everybody will be able to attend on various evenings. Thanks for the input so far, keep it coming.

Im in, the closer to Palm Springs the better, but I don't mind a drive if it means a better turnout.

I might have to make an appearance.

I vote Corona... It is closer to Me!!! Prolly the only place I would be ableto make on a week-night

Lampost Pizza on Main... Lots of room...

Back