• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE Meet and Greet Sat. Nov. 13th

thursday is good since there is another event that saturday so that gives the people who wanna do both the option to do so... i will be there regardless... i have to be somewhere saturday by 7 but i could still make my appearance and intros... give me a call if you need any help with this brad..

Alright, let's make this thing official. Thursday the 11th at 6:00 pm at the Big Cheese in Yucaipa. The address is: 12013 5th St Bldg B Yucaipa, CA 92399. We should have plenty of parking and space inside since we will be meeting on Thursday. I will contact them and see if I can get us a deal on pizza. If only 3 of us show then we will still have a good time. If anyone does decide to come please post up on this thread or shoot me a PM so I can get us a big enough table.

Edit: Also, Can someone please help me change the title to the 11th. Thanks.

Last edited:
They also brew their own beer but I have never had it. The Big Cheese down in Temecula is set up like a BJ's with a huge Brewery.

Anyone else joining us? I would like to get an idea on numbers so I can try and get us a deal on pizza and beer.

Brad, I'd make an entirely new thread with the new Thursday date. Many folks who are going to Goatfest may just see the date and ignore the thread. I'm still a maybe, depending on whether we have band practice or not. Looks good from here, but life gets odd sometimes haha. :D

BTW, I jammed with a teacher at YHS last night. Monty someone? Classroom C3, English. Can't remember last name, although I tried haha. :)

REAL good guitar player.

Don't know him. This is my first year at this campus. My old one was shut down so I only know a handful of people here.

Back