• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR anti-roll mod idea

Because it's 11 pages of you WHINING and moaning about your steering. And when somebody steps up to help, you bash their idea saying either it won't work, or they don't have JCR steering so they "must not understand" what you're going through. You're just being a closed minded fool, and throwing a pitty party for yourself, and when anybody else says they've had good luck with JCR's product, or the style steering, you tell them to get out of the pool, because this is a whiner party.
Xeleventy... Well worded Jimmy.

For anyone out there that might be thinking of going with this setup. It is by far the greatest investment I have made for the Jeep. I've bent the stock setup more than once on easy to moderate trails. Since installing the JCR setup I've put the Jeep in some very scary places (others have as well) and have had zero issues with bending or breaking.
You do not have to have excessive lift to run this setup. I didn't install it because of angles or lift height. I did it because I was sick of re-bending and replacing stock junk.
I just wanted to clear up a few of those misconceptions. If it did not work the way it was intended to, I would gladly say so.

And for those of us complaining about the dead spot, we could go drive an older pickup and feel the same thing. It is inherent with the design and JCR has offered a solution to make it more of what we’re use to in our Jeeps. The spacer works as long as you don’t abuse it. If you do, then welcome to the club. You'll just have to put a nice little washer above the spacer and be done with it. :)

Last edited:
Nope, not at all, but you weren't one of the ones CONSTANTLY bashing JCR for their steering, and also recognized it wasn't JCR's design flaw, it's the design of the steering. I for one give mad props to JCR for their effort in fixing this!

Because it's 11 pages of you WHINING and moaning about your steering. And when somebody steps up to help, you bash their idea saying either it won't work, or they don't have JCR steering so they "must not understand" what you're going through. You're just being a closed minded fool, and throwing a pitty party for yourself, and when anybody else says they've had good luck with JCR's product, or the style steering, you tell them to get out of the pool, because this is a whiner party.

:wave: True dat

You being a pussy is you constantly bitching at people trying to find a solution for a problem, this is a discussion and were talking about ideas. I even said in another thread that the rock rods were great, they took in lots of thread and hte solid stock in the middle was excellent, they dont produce the TREs, they just package them with the kit. Its the idea thats flawed, not the product, whether you blame JCR or not, they replicated the idea. Half of you who are "against me" say hey theres no dead spot, your steering is just messed up, JCR is great. while the other half say its an inherent dead spot, its not JCRs fault. You are using two opposite arguements to say the same thing. All im saying its that this steering is for many people unsafe, not just annoying for me but dangerous for those on hte road. So if you have the dead spot too, you need to fix it to be a responsible individual, if you dont have the dead spot, get off the thread or try helping, but enough bashing. And if a product is a inverted-T setup its not identical, take Rugged Ridge for example. They use TREs that are differnet, they are not 1 ton. This is a pretty critical difference, they may be more prone to rolling, or less prone to rolling, they are NOT the same! Jesus. And for the 3 guys you have backing you, im sure there are plenty more willing to back me, whether they state it or not, they just dont have angry squirrels in their asses like you JCR activists.

Nope, not at all, but you weren't one of the ones CONSTANTLY bashing JCR for their steering, and also recognized it wasn't JCR's design flaw, it's the design of the steering. I for one give mad props to JCR for their effort in fixing this!

:wave: True dat

Well said!! Too much cryin here about a product that is in my book is AWESOME!! If you are having a problem with it, then use your damn head and figure out how to fix it!!! I have read several good ideas here on how to improve or fix the damn dead spot...........try it!! If it does not fix it to your liking then brainstorm some more and try again...... if that does not work then sell it to someone who will appreciate it and quit whining!! :conceited

You being a pussy is you constantly bitching at people trying to find a solution for a problem, this is a discussion and were talking about ideas. I even said in another thread that the rock rods were great, they took in lots of thread and hte solid stock in the middle was excellent, they dont produce the TREs, they just package them with the kit. Its the idea thats flawed, not the product, whether you blame JCR or not, they replicated the idea. Half of you who are "against me" say hey theres no dead spot, your steering is just messed up, JCR is great. while the other half say its an inherent dead spot, its not JCRs fault. You are using two opposite arguements to say the same thing. All im saying its that this steering is for many people unsafe, not just annoying for me but dangerous for those on hte road. So if you have the dead spot too, you need to fix it to be a responsible individual, if you dont have the dead spot, get off the thread or try helping, but enough bashing. And if a product is a inverted-T setup its not identical, take Rugged Ridge for example. They use TREs that are differnet, they are not 1 ton. This is a pretty critical difference, they may be more prone to rolling, or less prone to rolling, they are NOT the same! Jesus. And for the 3 guys you have backing you, im sure there are plenty more willing to back me, whether they state it or not, they just dont have angry squirrels in their asses like you JCR activists.

I'm reveling in your ability to make yourself look worse and worse with every post. You're a tough guy aren't you, calling someone you've never met a pussy over the internet. :D

and how did that make me look worse? I took nearly every point you made and smashed it to nothing because you were wrong, did you not read my post? Jesus man

then just get off the thread, stop arguing. your making yourself look bad as well

:bawl: "Get off my thread cause you have a different opinion then me!" :bawl:

then just get off the thread, stop arguing. your making yourself look bad as well

:laugh: How by being tactful?

and how did that make me look worse? I took nearly every point you made and smashed it to nothing because you were wrong, did you not read my post? Jesus man

And no, you didn't smash my point "into nothing" :laugh:

You're in the running for nomination of the year along side of purplecherokee because you're so hard headed and don't take advice. You REFUSE to take any answer unless it goes along with your opinion. Then you bitch, because some people are defending a stand up company that you have constantly barraged with insults. For the last time, it's not the company you have a problem with, it's the style of steering, but alas, once again you won't accept this and continue to bash JCR.

How's it feel being an internet tough guy dude?

whew, you sure do have a lot of time on your hands to assault me constantly in my quest for fixing my problem. And you seem to be relishing in this with all your neat little laughing faces. And i wasnt bashing JCR, i complemented their product, the rock rods, i shuned the system they used (the TREs, which they do not produce, and the way it is all setup), it was a copy of the system used on others, and most agree it is inherently flawed when used at extreme angles (though there are some ideas to fix this problem, as explored in this thread).

None of my posts were like yours, you began the battle with telling me it was a USER error (capitalizing USER for maxiumum condescendence), and i ignored your post because, i mean what am i to say to that? User error? for the previous 10 pages i discuessed potential issues, my track bar bracket, pitman arm, drag roll instead of TRE roll. Point being, "user error" is an empty statement. I was going to send this to you in a message but your inbox was full, btw.

Woah dude, calm down. And i have HDPE and it is in there already, it has not solved the problem. But I agree with lapisxj please just have helpful comments on here

Post up pics showing the TRE rolling and maybe someone might actually be able to help. That way we can see what you're doing.

I don't understand how you have not figured this out yet.

pics or no pics, chill the f out or i'm going to start deleting posts.

:)

Back