• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR anti-roll mod idea

This is THE most ridiculously out of hand tread I have ever read in my life!!!! I too have the same issues as everyone else and the battle still rages on. So far I've done the J20 spacers on the pass. draglink and tierod which helped alot but not enough. Still scary on sharp turns and lane changes. It also wanders and drifts out of the lane if I'm not paying attention for like a second and initially it had death wobble from hell. I spent hundreds replacing every control arm bushing, ball joint and rebuilding flex joints without completely eliminating the problem. Another problem is that every time I wheeled it I would come home with something else bent (I have the UTK kit). When it comes to wheeling we wheel hard hence the upgrade. So I called up JCR and we talked about everything and they suggested I go OTK to reduce my steering angles(and hopefully further reduce or eliminate the issues I'm having) and move everything up out of rocks. I do have to say that they were great, they really do understand and are willing to go the extra mile to make it right, I mean they took back my kit and saved what they could and warranteed the rest, a new OTK kit no charge!!!
Where I'm at today is I have the new kit and am working on cutting off the old swaybar,stabilizer and track bar brackets because they are all in the way when you go OTK and waiting for the new parts from JKS to come in especially the new over the axle track bar bracket so I can see how much I have to shorten the track bar, it looks like alot. What major production!!! So much for bolt on anymore, this has turned out to be the most under estimated project I think I have ever started let's all pray it comes out better in the end. I'll keep you guys posted. God let this be the end!!!

Last edited:
So the "roll" could cause deathwobble too? Like I said I do have the Rusty's kit and don't mean to steal this thread but mine does roll, and I do still have deathwobble...even after I went through everything over again and even adjusted my caster to a more correct angle...helped the deathwobble some but it is still showing its ugly face...

Hes talking about this link: (previously posted on page 13 of this thread)

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthrea...ghlight=jcr%2A

Where emr1101 states that he needs the size of the pitman arm nut cause his arm isnt seated on the splines. (which is probably the reason for his dead spot).

naw i dont either... Thats why xcm was asking where it went. Most likely got axed :dunno:

Back