• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you people come up with these names?

Just an easy version of my name.
Walter Stankiewicz
I started using Stanley as a name when ordering Pizza so I didn't have to spell it each time. Of course there was always some rocket scientist that asked me to spell that. Only Kejtar can pronouce Stankiewicz correctly.

I used to be a truck driver in Fl. One day returning to the warehouse, I rear-ended a Lincoln when he locked up his brakes on an exit ramp. Crash was already taken so my co-workers dubbed me Crunch. That was '82 and its been with me since.

PA Highlander .... well, it's more related to my location than anything. I live in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania, so I decided 5-6 years ago to use PA Highlander as a screen name and just stuck with it on all the forums.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it ...

I was raised in Arizona, and as a young kid I would go swimming every day and along with the chemicals and hot Arizona sun, My blonde hair was always near pure white color. So the nick name of Casper was given. I was called that since I was about 7 years old, and then all through high school baseball, etc. etc. etc.

Casper

This is an old thread, but what the heck,
My name is Rob and I drive a 1995 Cherokee.

DrMoab said:
what the hell were you searching for to come up with a thread almost three years old?

he started at the very back and worked his way forward.

Ya know...we tell these guys to search and when one does....well... ya know...

I bet this guys won't be asking will 3.07s, 3 inches of lift, and 37's on my Dana 35 work ok ??

I'll give him that. But thats all.

EDIT: If I find a really stupid question from him, I reserve the right to retract this post in its ENTIRETY.

DrMoab said:
what the hell were you searching for to come up with a thread almost three years old?
You always give us "newbies" crap about starting new threads about stuff that has already been asked co I did a search on screen names and found this thread. So I added to it instead of starting a new one.

robz95xj said:
You always give us "newbies" crap about starting new threads about stuff that has already been asked co I did a search on screen names and found this thread. So I added to it instead of starting a new one.
I never give you newbies crap about anything...Now Red on the other hand...:D

red91inWA said:
I bet this guys won't be asking will 3.07s, 3 inches of lift, and 37's on my Dana 35 work ok?
No I wont but, Will 3.55's, 1 1/2 inches of lift and 38" Boggers work on my Dana 44 work OK?
alum0030dn.jpg

DrMoab said:
I never give you newbies crap about anything...Now Red on the other hand...:D

I'm an EEOCrap giver....you know me. I also send coffee that cannot be obtained in UT to IC members....campaign buttons all across the country....gears to guys in CT...

I do it all, but the Dishes. Contact my wife on that one ;)

SOMEONE needs to liven this place up.....I'm taking the CHALLENGE.

red91inWA said:
I'm an EEOCrap giver....you know me. I also send coffee that cannot be obtained in UT to IC members....campaign buttons all across the country....gears to guys in CT...

I do it all, but the Dishes. Contact my wife on that one ;)
You are just jelous because your name is so easy to figure out.

red91inWA said:
maybe I'm a communist that came over from the OLD country in 91 and live in WA.

:D
I thought 91 could have been the number of times your face has turned red when you have been shown up on the trails in Wa....

Or not....:D

DrMoab said:
I thought 91 could have been the number of times your face has turned red when you have been shown up on the trails in Wa....

Or not....:D

actually its the amount of times you've had to go on a "SPRITE" run for the Mother - in - law :D

Can someone awnser my question or will I have to start a new thread?

Back