• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where do you people come up with these names?

I can't take credit for ketchup (fifty-seven) its funny as hell though!

To be honest, I've been refering to you as "kevlar", and again, didn't come up with that one either, isn't that what max calls you?

Well a november b-day makes me a Scorpio and I got stung by a scorpion once and my first license plate had SKORPYO on it, and the ball team in HS used to call me that on the field so I started using it as an online handle...not exciting, but that where it came from

You got stung by a freakin' scorpion...that's not exciting at all....... I'm a weird one that has a subtle liking towards pain, but I just can't imagine what that's like. That fang on the end of their tail...they just freak the hell out of me. Thank god for the northeast.

Last Name is Bazargani.

Shortened to Boz. Its what everyone calls me. I drive an 88cherokee.

Hence... Boz88Xj. Really lame I know.

I have an Wagoneer which I use primarily for Trail running, so Trail Wagoneer shortened to Trail Wagon, drop the vowels and TRL WGN and I needed a number to make my license plates cheaper so what better number than good ole #1? :rolleyes: It works :dunno:
:wierd:

Having a number on a vanity plate makes it cheaper? Where are you, anyhow? I've not heard of that - I thought vanity plates were pretty much a screw job everywhere. Hell, California charges extra for Veteran, Bronze Star, and Purple Heart plates! Y'ask me, those should be bloody FREE!

5-90

When I first signed up I didn't have a Jeep. I was new to the internet thing and wasn't comfortable using my real name so I made one up that reflected my interests. I was heavily into mountain biking and my daily driver was a motorcycle soooo this is what I came up with. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

kernel is just a nickname. last name is kearney.

:bunny: I play paintball and teach martial arts and when I took my class to play paintball with me theysaw me hoping from tree to tree. They nicknamed me rabbit then changed it to RYURABBIT wich means warrior rabbit! Been that handle since 1991.:bunny:

back when we first got the net, i set up a hotmail account.....homey is kinda a nickname of mine and since that was already taken, and since i was 15 at the time, homey_15 became my email addy and i use it for everything because i cant remember shit and it makes it easy to have one username and password for everything i do online......hope nobody ever gets ahold of my password

xj-fx... Well I guess -- Cherokee Effects!!

1051916085_XJ_fx.jpg

Last edited:
woodysnap13...simple:

been called Woody since day one (last name Woodward)

Snap as I was a Snap-On rep when I first got 'online'

and 13 from my favorite days...Friday the 13th

Capt Trev= Captain Trevor

Im a Ferry Boat Captain in NY.
Run all sorts of boats actually...freight boats, water taxis, barges...not to mention my own boats...boats are my life (along with jeeps of course!)

PS-CaptTrev also happens to be my IM screenname

-CaptTrev

Mine is pretty basic but for those who dont know the WNC stands for (Weastern North Carolina) and Mark is my first name
as in Mark Ayers.nothin real fancy just like me.

Back